Chapter 6

Red's mom was furious as she walked inside the little house. Red glanced at Green and smiled hoping that it would make him feel better.

"That man! I just cannot believe him! You do not treat a child that way, all because he likes boys!" Reds mother exclaimed as she walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table motioning to them to sit down.

"I'm sorry Green, you don't even know my name and I am grumbling about your poor excuse of a grandfather." She apolizeged while she got up to make some tea. "Would you like some tea boys?"

As they both nodded she started to introduce herself to Green.

"Well, my name is Danielle Stevenson, but you can call me Dani." Green nodded showing her that he was listening. "Do you have to deal with that man your entire life?" Once again, Green nodded.

"Oh my, well you are staying here, I don't care if he comes to this door begging for you to go back, it is not happening! Hell I want to tell you not to go back, but you need to get your things. Plus your sister would want to help you." She told him. "One sugar or two dear?"

"Oh two sugars and one milk please." Green quickly told her.

Dani nodded and started to pour the tea when she stopped. "Hmmm, where are you going to sleep?" Dani mumbled to herself.

"He can sleep in my room mom." Red answered her question.

Dani stopped and raise her eyebrows "And that doesn't bug you dear, I mean he knows right?" She questioned her son.

Red nodded, "Yea mom he knows I am gay, is that a no because we are both gay?"

Dani looked at him. "Well, I just don't want you guys to do something and then it will get awkward you know."

"What do you mean?" Green questioned. "What else are we going to do but sleep?"

Red and Dani looked at each other with confused faces, "Sweetheart do you know what sex is?" Dani questioned.

Greens look of confusion answered Dani's question.

"Oh dear. Um shall I teach you in the other rom?"

"Um sure if it's that important." Green said.

Dani nodded and turned to her son. "Red, honey, why don't you go get your room set up?"

Red nodded and got up to go upstairs to his room.

Dani turned to face Green. "Well, Green, this might get a little weird for you, but you need to know this, so I need you just to listen to me and try not to leave or cover your ears, or to interrupt me ok?"

Green nodded, looking even more confused more than ever, but curious to know what this sex is.

Dani nodded and took a deep breath. "Well, when two love each other very much they decide to take it to the next step, which is sex. Now it's different for your case because you like boys and not girls, so I will just decide to tell you about two boys. Ok, now, when two boys love each other very much they decide to have sex. There is two different types. One is to make love which is to express each others love to each other, or there is fun sex." Dani explained but knew that Green was still confused.

Green nodded and wanted to ask a question, but didn't for fear that she would get angry at him.

"Alright, now here is the blunt truth, I'm not going to sugar-coat it for you. Sex for boys is when they are naked and they decide to play with each other. When you are turned on your penis hardens. So whoever is on top is going to prepare you to enter you, which means they put it in your ass."

"WHAT?!" Green shrieked blushing like mad. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THERE!!!!!!!?"

"Calm down now, it does hurt a little bit but in the most part feels good. Now, I know you don't believe me, but if you get someone who loves you, they will prepare you that it won't hurt at all." Dani exclaimed while smiling hoping that it would make the boy feel better.

Green just put his face into his hands, hoping that the image wold get out of his head. "That is nasty!"

"You never know till you feel that love with someone and you both want to move onto the next stage." Dani explained.

There was a knock on the door frame.

"Is it safe for me to come back in?" They heard Red ask.

"Yep now come get your tea." His mother demanded.

Green turned to look at Red and when he did an image of him and Red popped into his mind.

No! Don't you dare think about that Green! Green scolded himself.

"You all good. You haven't gone insane yet?" Was all Red joked.

Green nodded and got up to get his tea.

Just as the trio sat back down to start another conversation (Hopefully one PG) there was a knock on the front door.

"I got the door." Dani told the boys as she got up to answer the door.

Dani gripped the door handle and pulled the door open to see Daisy standing there.

"Is Green okay?" Daisy worriedly asked Dani.

"Oh yes, yes we got him distracted with other things then to think abut your stupid grandfather."

"Oh thank god. May I see him?"

"Of course! Do please come in dear."

Daisy thanked the older woman, while she rushed to Green and pulled him into a hug. Green who was not expecting her suddenly realized what had happened about a half an hour ago started to bawl into her arms.

"Shhhhh, calm down baby brother, everything is going to be fine." Daisy soothed to her brother. She turned to look at Red's mother and thanked her.

"No need to thank me sweetheart, He will be staying here, you are welcomed to come by at any time." Dani told Daisy.

Daisy nodded to the older woman feeling extremely grateful for her being there for her brother.

"Would you like to stay for dinner dear?" Dani questioned.

"That would be nice, I don't exactly want to go back to grandpas place." Daisy replied.

Dinner was a nice affair. The conversation flowed easily and both Oak siblings was starting to think that maybe everything will be alright. Since it was a Friday there was no school the next day, so they didn't need to worry about that. Daisy said her goodbyes while the boys went up to Red's room to go to sleep.

Green was just about to climb into bed, when Red pulled him into a hug and told him everything was going to be alright. Green nodded burying his face into Red's shoulder.

"We have quite a bit to talk about in the morning ok?" Red quietly asked him.

Green nodded, breathing in the other male's scent that instantly made him feel safe and calm, like nobody was ever going to hurt him again. Green knew that he was hugging the other male for far to long, but he could not help it. He was warm and soft. He pulled away and softly smiled. He looked up and saw that Red was smiling as well. Green climbed into his bed turning to face the wall.

Green snuggled into his pillow and laid there, hoping that he would get some sleep that night. Turning to look at Red one more time, Green smiled thinking yep he denfinly is in love with this boy. He laid his head down and feel into a dreamless sleep.