VI

6|Word count:1221.

Hermione.

"I DON'T LIKE HIM." I told my best friend, who either was deaf, or really didn't want to listen to me.

"Well, I think otherwise, since every time you see him your face lights up, and you have those heart-eyes that make me want to puke." Ginny replied, obviously not believing me.

She is Ron's younger and only sister, and right now she is also 'sick of my crap' as she puts it.

"Merlin's beard, you are so persistent!" I exclaimed, getting frustrated over how I didn't understand my feelings either.

As if on cue, Viktor walked among the crowd of students with his minions following close behind, and when he spotted me he waved and smiled.

I did the same, and when he looked away, I cussed.

"Bloody hell, what if I do have feelings for him? No, that is not possible. It's probably because Ron never stops talking about him, so maybe he filled my head with his blabling-" I was cut off when I saw Ginny wigling her eyebrows, a 'Fred and George' smile written all over her face.

Which, by the way, meant trouble and trouble only.

"Wow, Hermione, you are so whipped after him!" She cried out, clapping her hands like a seal.

"Even if I am, I don't have time for such a mundane thing, you know? This girl has to study and get top grades, capish?" I replied, and we walked towards our classes in silence.

"You will thank me later when you marry him, and when you are about to get that-"

"Ginny!" I shrieked, knowing what she was about to say.

"Well, you seem to always get that A, but never that D." She chuckled, making me hit her with a book.

"You and Ron are literally the same person." I replied, lightly blushing.

"Yeah, I wonder how that happened? I mean, it's not like he is my brother or anything." She sassed, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, smart-ass. I should get going now or I will be late for my classes. See you around!"

"Goodbye!" She shortly replied as we parted ways.

Feelings are definitley overated.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

The crisp air of November made me hug myself tighter, my scarf as useless as Draco versus a  Hipogriff. Which is really useless, by the way.

The wind blew even harshly, as if scolding me for going out with Harry by the lake at this time of the year.

I wasn't complaining though. Of course, my numb fingers and flushed cheeks gave it away, but I was enjoying my best friend's company.

We've been like this for a couple of hours. Me and Harry talked about pretty much everything; from studies to our crushes. He had his eyes on a girl named Cho Chang, whom was not only a Ravenclaw, but the Seeker of her Quidditch team also.

What is up with me and Harry having feelings about Seekers?

"Are you sure you don't want to go in? You look like you're about to freeze to death." Harry asked for the tenth time over the last few minutes.

"I'm f-f-fine." I managed to reply, but unfortunately, my teeth clenched from the cold making my answer sound totaly uncertain.

"Yep, that's it. We're heading back." Harry said and he didn't even hesitate before pulling me by my arm and walking us back to the school's grounds.

We reached the common room in silence, the only thing audible was our boots hitting the corridor's floor rather quickly.

When the portrait opened, my body was immediately greeted with the warmness of the common room, making me sigh in relief.

Me and Harry took a seat next to the fireplace, which warmed me up in an instant.

We were like that for a couple of other hours. Time flied like a broom in Harry' hand; really fast. That is, until I remembered that I had tutorin classes with Viktor in half an hour. My heart fluttered at the thought of seeing him, but I mentally slapped and reminded myself that I do not have time for those kinds of things.

After a couple of minutes, it was time me and Harry bid our goodbyes.

"I hope that we can see each other more frequently. I had such a good time today." My best friend said, engulfing me in a hug.

"Yeah, we definitley should. I had a wonderfull time today, too. I hope that the day we will meet again won't be on November the 24th." I weakley smiled at my attemted joke, wrapping my hands around his tall frame.

Harry looked down at me, cracking a smile as we pulled apart.

"I hope so, too."

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

I took a seat in the library, getting comfortable before a dozen of steps approached me. I looked up, expecting to make eye contact with the boy I've been thinking about the whole day, but instead, I was greeted with the cold, green eyes of Evelyn.

"Hello, freak." She started, already trying to offend me.

"Hola, idiota." I replied in a heartbeat.

"What did you just say?"

"I said idiota, you know? It means idiot in-" I started rambling, before I was rudely cut off.

"I heared what you said!" She snapped, clearly loosing her patience. Evelyn took a deep breath before she continued. "Anyways, I'm here for you, not for me, so I'm getting straight to the point. Viktor is mine, so I suggest you back off."

"You see, Evelyn, I have spent quite enough time with Viktor, so I can guarantee you that he doesn't have your name written on him." I backfired, feeling my cheeks flushing from the upcoming fight. Evelyn laughed along with her friends, acting careless but I saw the tick in her jaw.

Bingo.

"I don't need to write it on him to claim him as mine, I can use actions." She smirked, and I made a face, knowing what she meant by those words.

"Classic." I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"So, do I make myself clear, mudblood? Or do I need to mail your Muggle parents so they can also tell you to back off?" She said, smiling in triumph, because Evelyn knew she hit a soft spot. My face remained monotone, and even if my hands were itching to drag a female dog, I sustained myself.

"Oh, and there it is, the oh-so-waited-comment about my blood status. I am a Muggle-born, you are a pure blood, so what? We are both fourth years, we learn from the same books and the same teachers. But this is where our differences start. You see, I was born like this, with Muggle blood. But you, you dirtied your own blood by sharing salivas with everyone, and you dare call me names? So, I suggest you back off before this 'mudblood' charms you with a spell you never even heard of, because you never seem to open anything besides your legs."

"You-you-I- you will pay for this one day!!!" She shouted, abruptly standing up, her minions following her.

"Debit or credit?" I replied, laughing at my own joke.

And that, my friends, is how you make enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~▲~~~~~~~~~~

I love Hermione. What a queen. Anyways, leave a comment, vote and spread the world!

Your biggest fan,

~Luna♥