chapter 1

Jimin sighed as he rolled his shoulder back and blinked for a prolonged period. His eyes droopy from staying up studying and practicing lines and his body sore from the intense dance practice he had the previous night. Being a theater kid and a student was a lot of work but somehow he managed.
      Jimin took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air brought with the early spring. It was still chilly in the morning, a slight breeze chilling Jimin to bone, causing him to huddle himself into his hoodie.

•••

       Jimin finally reached the school and made his way to his first class - not bothering with his locker since he rather keep everything with him at all times. His first class in the morning currently was math. By no means was math and him friends. He could fall asleep in this class like the many students that do, Jimin would be too afraid of getting in trouble to do so though.
      Jimin had gotten his math textbook out of his bag and placed his head on his desk in attempt to get a few minutes of rest. Suddenly he heard someone tapping on his desk. Jimin looked up and saw Hoseok. The second most popular boy in this school. The first being Min Yoongi. According to Jimin "Yoongi is just at fuckboy who plays basketball for validation in society."
"Wake up sleepyhead." Hoseok teased as Jimin tried to push him off his desk.
    "Shut up." Jimin yawned as he sat up.
   Suddenly Yoongi entered the classroom, walking in like he owned the place and with a smug grin he came up to Hoseok who was still on Jimin's desk.
   "Yo Yoongi, did you get rid of her?" Hoseok questioned mentioning the "her" who was Yoongi's girlfriend of merely three days.
  Girls at this school swooned over Yoongi.            When girls stared and whispered about Yoongi, Jimin couldn't help but scoff. Of course Jimin once saw some aspiring qualities in the boy but once they began junior high he changed for the worst. 
     Yoongi now was notorious for having a new girl every week. He played them, hurt them and humiliated them. But nonetheless the girls were blindsided by his looks. It was stupid in Jimin's eyes and he would never allow someone to put him in that situation.

— — —
whoops

thanks for reading even if you didn't enjoy it
✌︎('ω'✌︎ ) - dan