Chapter 4

Jimin sighed as he walked to his locker after school to grab a book he forgot to grab.  As he was searching his locker for the textbook he felt a presence walk up and lean on the lockers next to his. 
      "Hey pretty boy, why are you still here? Come to see me?" Yoongi said slyly and made a kissy face at the last question.
     "You wish." Jimin laughed.  "Play rehearsal."
    "Aww that's cute." Yoongi laughed as Jimin's face became bright red.
      "Did you need something?" Jimin asks as he turns around after closing his locker.
      "Only you babe. I'll walk you home." Yoongi says confidently and wraps his arm around Jimin's shoulders.
       "Fine, but don't call me 'babe'."  Jimin commented annoyed.
    What are you doing? You can not fall for him.
      But would it really be that bad if I did?

                                        •••
     The walk home was quiet. It wasn't an uncomfortable quiet. Like when it's quiet and something can be said and someone makes a little noise to indicate their gonna say something but then they stop. It makes you think you did something wrong but this wasn't the case. The quiet was comforting, like when someone is cuddling with their special someone at 2am in the morning. The quiet was welcomed.
    Jimin wanted to sink and cling onto Yoongi's side but he knew he couldn't.
      Lead him off then all of a sudden come at him and let him know you like him.
   It didn't feel like a long walk, before they knew it they were at Jimin's house. As Jimin was about to say thanks and go inside, Yoongi spoke up.
    "So... can I have your number?" Yoongi asked timidly
    "You know what... sure." Jimin replied without a care in the world.
     The two boys exchanged numbers and Jimin thanked Yoongi for walking him home.
       Jimin closed the door and made an extremely girly squeal.
       I'm in love with Min Yoongi.
    He wanted to tell everyone and yell it to the world. But he couldn't. At this point, it would just show how much of a major pushover he is.

                                       •••
    Yoongi was walking home. He was thinking about life and "stuff."
       Im in love with Park Jimin
  Of course, you can't force someone to love someone. You can make someone like them but not in a way that they want to be with them forever. This is what Yoongi was afraid of.  Of course he has slept around with the "popular" girls of the school, but he broke it off before it could escalate. Although they still flock to him for a more "friends with benefits" relationship, he hates it and can't wait to get out of highschool for the exact reason of never seeing those girls again.
       It takes patience. He'll break. I'm sure of it.