Chapter 2

Lunch time is a fun time right?

Yoongi and Hoseok sat at their lunch table which was dead smack in the middle of the cafeteria. Their table crowded with girls swooning over the male. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the comments
"Yoongi your so handsome and smart"
One of the girls yelled and a couple squeeled. Those comments meant nothing to him. Nothing he hasn't already heard. He looked around the cafeteria.
     Yoongi spotted a short boy with blonde hair and smirked. Park Jimin. He remembers the days where the two were best buddies; inseparable to be more specific. The two had fallen out of contact once Junior high started.  He isn't sure if it's a sign but each year of high school he has had almost all his classes with Jimin.
            Yoongi felt different when he looked at Jimin or heard his name mentioned. He yearned to be his friend again. But Yoongi is convinced Jimin would be better off without him.
He couldn't be more wrong.
"Dude" Yoongi felt Hoseok punch his shoulder. "Quit staring at Jimin. You got all of History to stare at him." Hoseok snickered as Yoongi punched him.

•••

Jimin sighed as his pencil hit the table. History notes. The class itself wasn't to bad. It was the student sitting right behind him that caused him to somewhat dread this class. He could practically feel Yoongi's glare burning into his back. He hated it. Yoongi had his own girls to be with.
Who does he think he is? Does he really think he can just completely drop me and allow him to come crawling back like his fan girls do?
Jimin felt himself getting worked up over this as he tended to do. He took a deep breath and leaned back in his seat, placing his hands into his pockets.
Suddenly he heard paper crumpling from behind him and felt something pull on the hood of his hoodie. It took all of Jimin's will power to not reach back and slap the hand pulling on his hood. He didn't feel like dealing with Yoongi.
Shortly the bell rang and Jimin began to gather his books. Suddenly a small piece of paper was flung onto his desk.

Meet me at the park tomorrow at 8:13. come alone

   Jimin knew exactly who gave him the note. He scoffed and threw it into his pocket.
     Yoongi saw Jimin's reaction and his heart began to hurt. He quickly left the room without a word.

                                   •••

     Jimin pulled on his hoodie as he walked along the sidewalk home. Trying to recite his lines for the school musical in his head. Currently, the music teacher who was the play director has had a thing for anything written by Shakespeare,  A Midsummer Night's Dream. It wasn't that the lines were hard it was just that there were a lot. Jimin had gotten the lead once again and he had a lot of pressure on him. He just needed to go home and relax.
     As he was walking home a certain someone was running up behind him. Jimin was too lost in thought to hear them though. For the person, they are lucky Jimin didn't hear them. He would have begun sprinting and screaming as if they were going to kill him.
     Jimin felt a strong hand on his shoulder and pull him around. Jimin nearly screamed at the sight of the red-haired ball of shine but his voice was too caught up in his throat.
"I don't want any trouble Park Jimin. You have no idea what you do to Yoongi, plus trust everyone knows how you feel about Yoongi. Be warned, you better show up tomorrow at the park. If not..." Hoseok trailed off and laughed. Hoseok turned on his heel "Well you'll see." He walker in the opposite direction of Jimin.
"That was weird." Jimin sighed and continued his walk home.

•••

Yoongi sighed as he stretched out his legs which were sore from basketball practice. He fell back onto his wooden bedroom floor as he heard what Hoseok had to say about his walk home from school.
"YOU WHAT?" Yoongi yelled into the phone. He was mortified at what Hoseok had just told him.
"I told him he better show up tomorrow or else." Hoseok calmly explained
"OR ELSE WHAT?" Yoongi was still yelling into the phone.
"I didn't get that far yet." Hoseok stated as he giggled.
"You really are a pain in the ass." Yoongi sighed as he sat up.
"Listen to me Yoongi, you clearly feel something with Jimin. I don't know if you want to be friends again or that you want to be in a relationship with him. But your clearly not happy with these girls you keep dating. It's not hiding the pain, it's making it worse. Plus I think it's making you more gay." Hoseok plainly stated.
"Whatever. I better get going. Nice chat Hoseok." Yoongi said sarcastically.
"Goodbye Yoongi oppa." Hoseok imitated a school girl and it made Yoongi cringe as he hung up.
"One of these days I'll kill him." Yoongi promised as he put his phone down.

———
Thanks for reading even if you didn't enjoy it

✌︎('ω'✌︎ )- dan