Chapter 3

Jimin sighed as he sat down after school in the music room. This play really has begun to test his acting skills. He let out a breathy sigh as he sat down in a chair after finishing a scene. He wanted to go home. Unfortunately, he had to go the park to meet with someone.
    His friend Jungkook strode over to Jimin and pulled a seat next to him.
   "Are you still going to the park?" Jungkook asks concerned at how conflicted Jimin looks.
   "Yea. I'm just curious though. If anything bad starts to happen ill just go home."
   "If you need anything, call me dude." Jungkook acknowledged.

                                          •••

   Jimin pulled on the sleeves of his hoodie, cursing himself for not wearing a heavier jacket. It may be spring but it still gets chilly at night.
    Jimin walked slowly up to a park bench. It was quiet and the only other person was sitting on a park bench on their phone. Jimin walked over to the person which he already knew was Yoongi. 
     "Hm. So you actually showed up." Yoongi laughed as he looked up a Jimin.
   "Yea, so what do you want?"  Jimin rolled his eyes at the other male next to him.  Trying to avoid all means of eye contact.
    "Park Jimin," Yoongi stated his name, grabbing his shoulders and turning the boy so he was looking straight at him.
    "Let go!" Jimin semi yelled as he didn't want anyone to think he was in serious trouble and call the cops.
   Jimin finally stopped and looked into Yoongi's eyes. He felt the blood rushing to his cheeks and he turned his head to look away.
   "Listen. I know I've been a jerk for these past few years. You didn't deserve it. But these past few weeks I've been thinking about how unhappy I am. I realized that you are really the one who makes me happy. You don't have to forgive me." 
    Jimin laughed but also felt very sentimental. He remembered how warm and fuzzy hanging out with Yoongi felt. And it was coming back.
    "I forgive you but I'm so confused on why you suddenly are talking to me again." Jimin stated quietly.
"I just missed you." Yoongi said with a breathy sigh.
"I may forgive you Yoongi, but what you did to me really hurt me. You left me all alone for some group of girls. And if I do say so myself you didn't look happy with any of them."
"That's right Jimin. I wasn't happy. I never felt as if I connected with those girls."
"So are you trying to tell me your gay?" Jimin laughed as he smirked and Yoongi punched him
   "Shut up." Yoongi whispered his lip quivered and he bit it to seem tougher.
There was an awkward silence. Both men were thinking of how this could go. Jimin finally broke the silence.
     "Well. It's evident that you have a mega crush on me. I don't." He lied at this part but he wasn't ready to really allow Yoongi just to jump back into his life as if nothing had happened.  When Yoongi heard how bluntly Jimin had spoken his heart broke in half once again.
     "But. You have until the night of the play to get me to fall for you. Which is two weeks." Yoongi's eyes lit up and he looked at Jimin and smirked.
    "So this is a challenge I see. You're on pretty boy."

                                        ———
ew. I hate how this chapter turned out

✌︎('ω'✌︎ ) - dan