Chapter 7

Min Yoongi. Jimin stated as he stared at Yoongi. His cheeks were rosy and his face was very sweaty.
"Well hello to you too Jimin." Yoongi chuckled trying to keep his nerves at ease.
"We've been hanging out for quite sometime now. We were once good friends and then something stupid happened. Now that I've gotten to know you better now. Ive realized that im in love with you Min Yoongi." Jimin blabbered. Yoongi was too distracted on how cute Jimin look and suddenly grabbed Jimin by his hands, pulled him into his arms and hugged him around his waist. Yoongi kept Jimin there for a few seconds before placing a small peck on Jimin's forehead.
     "I still always feel bad for hurting you the way I do. I don't why you decided to give me a second chance. But im so grateful that I got another chance to make things right. I love you Park Jimin. I want nothing more than for you to be happy." Yoongi breathlessly laughed at how sappy he sounded. It was nothing like him. It was like some lovey dovey side of Yoongi arose.
The moon shined bright. The two boys stood in the darkness of the school roof. The only light provided was from the moonlight above.
"Well this is pretty cliche. Being kissed under the moonlight." Jimin laughed as he looked up and placed a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. Jimin then cuddled into Yoongi's chest and murmured...
      "I thought we would never be friends again. I was so hurt. But after getting to hang out again, I think your the Romeo to my Juliet."
     Yoongi laughed at the corny joke but then sighed contently. Every doubt he had about Jimin not liking him was put to rest. He was happy. Strange, happiness isn't a usual emotion when your a senior in highschool but right now he felt incredible. Yoongi pulled Jimin into his chest closer and whispered into Jimin's ear
       "I love you."

                💫             End             💫