Chapter 6

"Deep Breaths Jimin. In through your nose. Out through your mouth." Taehyung instructed Jimin's breathing. Jimin has just finished hair and makeup for the show, it was about 15 mintues until it started.
      "Tae. I can't do it."
    "Oh for god sake Jimin, we do this every year. You got this. Your going to do great."
    Jimin leaned out to check the audience, trying to check out the crowd. Searching for Yoongi.
     "What are you more nervous for? The show or having to talk to Yoongi?"
     "Both." Jimin sighed heavily as he tried to calm himself.
   "5 mintues to show time." One of the stage crew members notes out loud.
   Jimin and Taehyung rush back to the director to hear his motivational speech.

     Yoongi fidgeted in his seat. He was nervous for Jimin because he knew how important theater was to him. Plus he didn't want to be rejected by the end of the night.

    As for the show, the show went very well. Everyone remembered their lines, music sounded great and there was even a standing ovation at the end.

   Yoongi went out into the main lobby along with many other Patrons to greet the cast. When Yoongi saw Jimin come out, he was immediately swarmed by all the people waiting for him.

   "You did Great Jimin!" "you did awesome!" "You are amazing!"
        The comments just flew at Jimin like a dozen bullets at once, but he unable to dodge them,  all Jimin could say was "Thank you!" And continue to move. He tried to look for Yoongi. Suddenly he saw Yoongi and ran up to him, adrenaline still pumping from the show.
    Jimin using his height an advantage, slipped through the crowd and ran up to Yoongi, grabbed his arm and pulled him to the upstairs level of the school - eventually leading him to roof of the school.
   Yoongi didn't know what was going on. But he was suddenly being dragged up to the school roof.  Everything had happened so quickly that he did not register who was pulling him to the roof. 
     Jimin opened the door to the roof and stepped out. Feeling the cool crisp night air of spring.