vlive ft. vminkook

the outfit for the live!

"hello everyone!!" I said placing the phone down making it lean on the lamp.

"people are still coming in, don't do anything yet." jungkook said, facing me and sitting down. i continued reading the comments.

"hello to London!! Thailand also! oh and Philippines! Mexico.." I began reading.. then i gasped slightly, "wait what?! which army said they're suppose to be sleeping?! no! go back to sleep! here i'll sing a lullaby." I said clearing my throat to sing badly a lullaby. then jungkook sings instead, I started laughing since he started singing heavy metal music, I took the pillow on his hotel bed and threw it at him.

"do we have enough viewers?" he asked laughing, throwing the pillow back. i catch and answer.

"uhh... 590k.. is that enough?" I asked looking at him.

"yeah, more will start coming but it's fine, we can start." he said reaching for a pack of chips at the side of the phone.

"you guys should ask questions!" I said to the phone.

"theres one, hana talk in an American accent." he said laughing.

"uhhh tell me a sentence, i'll translate." I said.

"jungkook is handsome." he said grinning.

"jungkook is ugly." i repeated in english, in an american accent. Emphasis on the 'ugly'. i giggle a bit but was met with a chip being thrown on my head.

"hey! don't make a mess, we're leaving this hotel tomorrow!" i said throwing the chip back at him.

"try throwing it in my mouth, bet you ill catch it." he challenged. i furrowed my eyebrows but gave in.

"bet you cant", I stood up to the back of the room and he turned to face me. I threw it and of course.. he caught it. can't expect anything less.

the comments started posting laughing emojis or something along the lines of "idk what theyre saying but jungkook caught that!"

I sat down frowning because he actually caught it. I get the water bottle at the side and started drinking it. jungkook then looks at the phone and tilts his head.

"what's the comment say noona?" he asked.

"uhhhhhhh.." I sat up and read it. it said something not really PG 13.. my eyes just widen and I turn, "we don't have to read that" I said chuckling. jungkook just raises his eyebrows, knowing exactly what you meant. we suddenly heard a knock on the door. we both stare at each other and then at the door.

"who is it..?" jungkook asked.

"RM!" jimin yelled in a girly voice. I started laughing and ran to the door and opened it. I saw taehyung laughing and jimin waving.

"are you guys on live?" taehyung said looking at the phone.

"ARMYYYYY!" jimin said doing a peace sign at the camera.

I decided to play music, and then taehyung and jungkook started dancing at the back. jimin and I just stared at them while cringing. i looked back at the phone, "i saw people commenting good morning and good night! if it's night where you're at, go to sleep!" I harshly told them, shoving the spicy chips in my mouth.

"hana-ssi!" taehyung called me, I just looked up with my cheeks looking chubby since I was eating, I just kept chewing, raising an eyebrow as i wait for a response. he held up his phone, seeming to have the camera app opened. jimin went beside me and we were doing random poses. we looked at the photo.

"that one's nice!" I said. "no, wait my hair, take another one." we took another one.

"there that's better!" he said.

"no! my eyebrows looks like its gone!" I said zooming in on my eyebrow.

we ended up taking more.

"everyone that is how both of them always take pictures." jungkook put the live camera on us.

after a couple more minutes, we all decided to end it.

"good bye everyone!!!" I said smiling at the camera, then the boys started pushing each other to say goodbye also.