valentine's day

you once again lay down at the dance practice room floor, tired like always.

"I AM SO TIRED!!" you yelled putting your hands in your face. the silence was deafening.. it made you wonder, where is the boys anyways.. instead of getting up though, you stayed on the floor, just thinking of what they're doing in your head.

————

"hana..?" taehyung called out walking the room. taehyung sees yoongi sitting next to a sleeping hana with his lap as her pillow, just playing games on his phone.

"noona!!" jungkook ran in being all giddy and excited.

"shhhh! be quiet.. she's sleeping." yoongi whisper-yelled.

"oops, sorry hyung.." jungkook covered his mouth. he walks in slower than he did a second ago, "jin-hyung said it's ready..." jungkook grinned.

"mmm, well ill wake her up i guess..." yoongi sighed, he starts patting her arm lightly.

"urghh, 5 more mins eomma..." hana groans, moving yoongi's hand.

"eomma?! ok grandpa is bad enough, now eomma? get up." yoongi raised his voice, offended. taehyung and jungkook laugh teasing singing "eomma!". hana opens her eyes a little, sighs and sits up. yoongi then gets up holding his hand out to help her stand up.

"nope." hana then lays back down curling into a ball. yoongi sighs and chuckles,

"dont worry eomma, we got this." taehyung assures him.

"woah, jiyong-sunbaenim posted a new selca..?" jungkook says in a weird tone while looking at his phone.

"where?!" hana gets up quickly as jungkook puts his phone up in the air, "LET ME SEE IT!" hana jumps trying to reach it.

"come with us first.. we planned a surprise for you!" taehyung said smiling

"but, jiyoung-sunbaenim..." hana trailed off pouting,

"don't worry our surprise is better." taehyung said smirking.

"ok.." hana said disappointed, wanting to see G-Dragon's beautiful face.

taehyung walks behind hana covering her eyes, and then walking out with the two boys following her. they walk until they get up to the rooftop of the bithit building, then tae uncovered hana's eyes,

hana gasps as she see the rooftop filled with beautiful lights and scenery

"what's this?!" hana said looking up.

"since i know you hate valentines day and you always complain you're single, i risked two full days of my sleep just to help prepare this for you, so thank me more." yoongi said in a serious tone, jungkook then makes a face then joins the rest of the boys, laughing

"thank you!" hana ran up to the boys and gave them a big hug.

"there's more!" hoseok said, "we got you these!" hoseok held up 8 tickets.

"is.. that.." hana couldnt finish her sentence and began screaming jumping around.

"IM GOING TO SEE BIGBANG! IM SEEING G-DRAGON AHHHHHH!" hana runs around the rooftop hugging the tickets. the boys join her dancing and laughing. after a while they sit at the table and serve their food and play music.
——————