interactions with other idols!

GOT7's Mark:

Hana and Mark was guest staring in a show for M-Net America, meaning they have to speak English.

They have to go buy items to cook the perfect Korean meal for an American chef. (last minute idea sksksksk)

Hana was at the vegetables aisle on her way to the meat aisle, until Mark comes next to her with a mask on.

"I think we should get that one." Mark said point to a lettuce. Hana didn't understand at all.

"A lettuce? We're making galbi and bulgogi.." Hana said, not turning around.

"But we can add this.." Mark said, holding the lettuce. Hana turns then holds her heart, almost screaming at the mask, making Mark take off the mask from laughter. (Masked Mark)

"My heart stoped oh my gosh!" Hana yelled, making Mark laugh even more.

"Sorry." Mark said, still laughing. Hana frowns, and Mark messes up her hair.

"You literally just scared me and now you're messing up my hair?" Hana said, trying to sound serious.

"You can't even reach the top of my head, what are you gonna do?" Mark said, teasing.

Hana was about to say something, but then stops herself. She nods, and turns to push the cart again, making Mark smile while walking following her.

"We should make jeonbokjjim." Mark said, making Hana cringe at the thought of eating snails,

"Are you serious? You want to serve a chef, snails?" Hana said. Mark nods.

"It's good though.." Mark shrugs. Hana shakes her head.

"You can make it, but I am not dealing with snails." Hana said. Mark smirks and walks to the snails near to the meat Hana was looking at.

Mark comes back, with one snail in hand. "Look they're cute." He puts the snail next to her face, making Hana gasp and run for couple feet from where she was standing.

"YAH! PUT IT DOWN!" Hana yells, Mark laughs looking at the snails. "You're such a child!" Hana says again, crossing her arms.

"Am I?" Mark said, walking to her with the snail. Hana steps back.

"Okay okay, that's enough, haha such a funny joke, PUT IT BACK!" Hana said, still stepping back. Mark chuckles and puts the snail back. Hana huffs and walks back to the meat.

"Great I forgot where Chucky is." Hana said, making Mark huff out a laugh.

"Forgot who?" Mark asks, chuckling.

"Chucky! It's the piece of meat I saw earlier." Hana said in a serious tone, making Mark laugh for the 100th time today.

"You named a meat Chuck- wait is that him?" Mark asks, point at the meat. Hana gasps and nods, getting the meat and putting it in a bag, before putting it in the cart.

The two find the rest of the ingredients, while Mark scares Hana again.

EXO's Chanyeol:
(pretend hana was the singer in "stay with me" with chanyeol.)

Hana and Chanyeol are doing a V-Live to do an acoustic version of Stay With Me, and to also hangout with other fans, EXO-Ls and ARMY. (no fanwars)

"Chanyeol-oppa, say something in a different language." Hana reads a comment.

"What language?" Chanyeol asks. Hana thinks,

"Japanese, Mandarin, Tagalog, Korean." Hana said, laughing at the last one.

"They said different language." Chanyeol says.

"The comment was in English, English and Korean are different languages." Hana says, winking at the camera, making Chanyeol go "oooo"

"Teach me something in Tagalog." Chanyeol says, turning to Hana.

"Ok um.. Panget ako." Hana says, smiling. (im ugly)

"Panget ako?" Chanyeol repeats, questioning. "What's that mean?"

"It is a wonderful day." Hana says.

"Oh.." Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows.

"Panget means wonderful." Hana said, hiding a smirk. Chanyeol nods.

"Panget ako!" Chanyeol says, waving. Making Hana hold in her laugh.

Everyone in the V-Live was also commenting laughing emojis.

"Panget ako." Chanyeol repeats, making Hana laugh at loud. Chanyeol looks at her, "That's not what it means huh." Hana shakes her head, dying from laughter.

"You were saying it so confidently!" Hana says, laughing harder. "It means I'm ugly." She says, still laughing. Chanyeol stares at her. Hana stops laughing.

"Really?" Chanyeol said. Hana nods, her laughing dying off. Chanyeol nods, the. looks forward. Hana becomes suspicious, What is he about to do..? She thinks.

"What?" Hana asks, becoming scared. "Chanyeol?" She says, she then gets up slowly, but Chanyeol suddenly stands up. Chanyeol suddenly starts chasing Hana, as Hana laughs while running.

"I'm really ugly huh?!" Chanyeol yells while chasing her.

"IT'S JUST A JOKE STOP!" Hana laughs, while like running.

BLACKPINK's Jennie: my fav

Jennie and Hana are basically the best of friends, including Nayeon and Irene. Somehow, every award show, Hana is seen far from BTS but with Jennie instead. All idols would be at the stage, but Jennie and Hana would be hand-in-hand, without their group just waving to the crowd.

Jennie and Hana have been seen shopping and eating together. They even spam each other's instagram comment sections with dumb/cute/funny comments. Best friend goals.

There are rumours of Jennie and Hana collaborating soon. We hope this is true.

———

DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS!

which idols should be next? request some in the comment section (: