fight in the dorm.

this is going to be.. kinda sad? you'll be fine though, i promise. :)
its been a stressful week, no scratch that, month. we've been practicing nonstop due to our AMA performances, NYE performances plus the performances in Korea.. it's just been to much for all of us.. maybe too much for some members.

i was just making batter for some cookies to ease off my mind.. i try to find hobbies to help me not surround myself solely on the idol world. i had a passion for cooking and food. while mixing, i heard the door slam close. i jumped a little.. i knew that there was people in the living room so i didn't worry much, it just scared me.. who would be slamming the door like that?

i walk outside and see yoongi standing next to the door. i noticed everyone was at the living room. some stood up because of the slam of the door. we all just kept quiet, in our minds asking yoongi to explain what's wrong. he just scoffs and begins walking.

"yoongi! get back here, you dont just slam the door like that, get us worried then walk away!" jin yelled. 

"why the hell would you care? just back off." yoongi said sternly, not turning around. here we go again, i put down my whisk and walk out to the living room, carrying a pan of warm cookies. it's been like this, a lot of tension. hopefully these cookies help.

 "guys.. cmon, talk like adults." jimin stepped in.

 "wasn't talking to you." yoongi said back. i raise my eyebrows, surprised. i was met with the same expression on jimin and jungkook.

"that's enough!" namjoon walks in, putting his phone on the counter. he looks up at both of them.

 "oh, now you wanna be apart of it? what's so hard to understand? back off." yoongi snapped. everyone began arguing back and fourth.

"hyung just calm down!" jungkook tried patting his shoulder. 

"back up!" yoongi shoving jungkook, clearly frustrated out his mind. 

"hey!" i yelled out of no where. "you came barging in here like some crazy person and now you're putting your hands on people?! we just wanted to know what was wrong!" i said putting the plate with the first batch of cookies down.

"who asked you to speak huh?" yoongi turned to me. i just stared at him. jin tried to stop yoongi from speaking, but he continued. "why the hell do you always butt in? WE were speaking, then you HAD to step in. you didnt even need to come in and i dont need your complaining about me barging in OUR shared dorm!" yoongi took a step closer to me. i just backed up, staring at him. unbelievable. yoongi realized what he said and softened. he tried to walk closer to say sorry but i push his hands away.

"hana.. dont listen to him.. he didnt mean it." jin said. 

"no no.. its fine.. he's right, im going to be outside for a moment.. theres cookies if you want some." i softly said, grabbing my tin of cookies. "these um.. these are ready. it'll put them back in the kitchen." i nodded, as i felt the heat on my face and my waterline overflow.

 "hana-" yoongi tried to reach out, i shoved him away and walked to the door, then ran out. i just kept walking, no destination in mind, just walking..

after walking for a bit, i realised that though what he said hurt. i just really needed to take a step outside. the amount of stress and tension that's been in the air lately in the entire building has been too toxic for my liking. though, this really did hurt though.

A/N'S POV

after hana ran out, everyone took a moment to blame one another until one by one, ended up following her. 

"she couldn't have gotten far.. does she run fast?" taehyung asked turning around to see if he spots her. everyone says yes and he sighs. 

"t-try the cafe??" yoongi said, not thinking straight.