cringing

We waited for a song to begin. Then we heard Mic Drop. We all dash to our places and began the intro, that was until I realized Suga and I were in the wrong places. We both stare at each other and try to do each other's part. That was until we bumped into Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hey hey hey!" Heechul points out the incident.

"No! It's apart of the choreography!" I yell.

"Apart of the choreo-" Heechul begins laughing with everyone.

"Please please! Don't bring out the hammer!" I beg crossing my fingers.

"Who's fault was it?" Defconn asks, Taehyung and Jimin points at Suga and I.

"What?! Not even!" Suga and I decline.

"They've been in the wrong places the whole time.. they were dancing each other's choreographies." Taehyung says grinning. I lightly hit his arm while he chuckles. Suga and I just sigh and stop protesting.

"Alright alright, what's the punishment." I say with my head in my hands.

"No hammer." Hyeongdon says making me smile, "But!" He says as Suga and I frown, "We have a better punishment."

"Ooo! Can I hit his wrist again?!" I exclaim making Suga glare at me.

"No hitting.. we just need two chairs please." Defconn says as people brought two chairs out. Suga and I stare at each other and sit down.

"You cannot look away from the screen. Got it?" Defconn said. Suga and I look at each other then nod.

Everything was silent as we waited for a jumpcare, then the whole room bursts with laughter. The video was Suga's worst nightmare. It's his audition video.

"Yah!!" Take it off! Get if off the screen!" Suga yelled pointing at the screen.

"I can't breathe!!" I say laughing, then everyone laughs louder and I stop and it feel like I got the air hit out of my lungs. IT WAS MY AUDITION VIDEO NOW.

"NO TAKE IT OFF!" I yelled as Suga began showing his gum smile. "GET IT OFF! OH MY GOD WAS THE HECK WAS I WEARING! MY PARENTS LET ME WALK OUT THE HOUSE LIKE THAT?!" I yelled again. More videos of Suga came out and then mine too.

Just as I thought it was over, then it was the video of me wearing a feather boa singing Hannah Montana's "Nobody's Perfect". That's when I slid down the chair covering my face.

"Aww!" Everyone said. I just shake my hard covering my ears.

Remind me to burn all my photobooks, social media and audition videos. Thank you.

——————
hey guys! im sorry this was short.. i just thought this would be a funny chapter.💛 love you my loves, my doves, my darlings💞