getting drunk

"Noona!" Jungkook whines.

"What is it Jungkook? I need to finish this." Hana says, doing her "homework". She's trying to learn more Japanese.

"Can we do something fun? You're boring." He sighs. Hana looks up, very offended.

"You can always go Jungkook." Hana sighs. She get very, very cranky when she's doing anything "work" related.

"Alright, alright. In 30 minutes can we go somewhere?" Jungkook asks.

"Ask Yoongi, he's right across the hall!" Hana says, hitting Jungkook's arm softly.

"It's Yoongi-oppa!" A voice said in the other room. Hana just looks at Jungkook.

"He didn't disagree on going out somewhere, so go with him." Hana tells Jungkook.

"Do you ever stop learning things?" Jungkook sighs.

"Do you learn anything?" Hana replies back, smirking. Jungkook looks shocked.

"Excuse me? I am very smart." Jungkook snaps back.

"Oh yeah, and Namjoon is shaking at your presence." Hana laughs. Jungkook stands up and looks at Hana. Hana stops and stares at him.

"What are you doing?" She asks, curiously. Jungkook walks to the door,

"Leaving." He says, he's turned away from her, hiding his smirk. Hana furrows her eyebrows.

"Oh.. well that was easy." She smiles. She goes back to work, only to have Jungkook run to her and attack her with tickles. Hana starts laughing almost immediately.

"Jungkook stop!" Hana yells while laughing. "Ok ok! We'll go somewhere! Stop! It tickles!" She giggles. Jungkook smiles.

"Well that was easy." Jungkook said, mocking her. Hana sticks her tongue out. "I'm paying!" Jungkook yells.

"No I'm paying," Hana argues back.

"What are you going to pay with?" He asks.

"The wallet behind your pocket." She says. Jungkook looks at the wallet.

"This is my wallet though.." He says, dumbfounded.

"Exactly." She smirks, gathering her things.

Hana and Jungkook make it to the restaurant, ordering their food.

"I heard they have Soju here." Hana says. Hana always wanted to try drinking, but she's scared she wiuld become too drunk since she doesn't know her alcohol tolerance yet.

"No no no.. No." Jungkook said sternly. Oh almost forgot.. the members don't want her drinking either.

"Why not? You're younger than me and you drink." Hana whines.

"No. We all know how addictive you get with things, especially that ramune drink. Nope." Jungkook said,

"Ramune is literally for children. Are you seriously comparing a drink for kids with alcohol?" Hana says. Jungkook nods.

"Plus, when you get sleepy, you do weird stuff and I'm the only one here so that's scarier." Jungkook teases.

"Hey! What do I do that weird?" Hana's eye widen. Jungkook chuckles.

"Forget about it. But still, no." Jungkook said. Hana sighs.

"Just one."

"No."

"One?!"

"Nope."

"Just one sip."

"Fine." Jungkook said, giving up. "One little sip and you're leaving the bottle alone."