Chapter 3: Cute Couple

Sofia's POV

The next day Xan insisted dropping me off again because she said either that or go do stuff her dad told her to do at the office "Thanks for the ride again" I told her on the window

"No problem" she said

"Any plans today?" I asked. She thought for a second "wait let me guess, watch SpongeBob all day again"

She looked at me and smiled "You read my mind" she said

"Why don't you do something more productive?" I suggested

She looked at me questioningly "It's summer vacation. You want me to work? Are you crazy?"

Childish as always. I shook my head and smiled "Well, I have to go. Bald monsters going to shout again" I told her

"Say hi to him for me" she said and drove away

I turned to face the office when I noticed Bald monster, I mean Diego ran towards me "Is that her?" he asked breathlessly. I nodded as I watch the man catch his breath and cursed.

I walked inside the bank and went to my cubicle "Morning bestie" greeted Jemma "What happened to the bald eagle?" she mocked

I chuckled "I think he wanted to apologize to Xan"

"Speaking of Xan, where is she anyways?" she asked

"Probably laying on their sofa watching cartoon again" I told her taking a seat

"She dropped you off again, did she?" she asked and I nodded "That is so sweet!" she squealed "I wish I have a friend like her"

"Lucky me" I told her opening another bundle of balance sheets on my desk.

Alexandra's POV

Damn I'm bored af. These Tv shows aren't that entertaining anymore ones you watch all of them already. I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling when my phone buzzed

Nugget: You bored?

Me: Stop reading my mind woman!

Nugget: Well, its lunch break and I have an hour to waste. Wanna go out for lunch?

Me: Will bald monster be joining us?

Nugget: Haha! No but Jemma is. She wants to meet you remember?

Me: Be there in 20

I grabbed my keys and drove to the bank again. I went inside and waited by the door and texted Sofi to meet he here instead because I don't want to get in trouble with the angry bird again. But speaking of angry bird he came out the door and noticed me. I gave him a friendly smile, but he turned pale. Like I pictured it would be scared as a new born infant. "M-miss R-Reyes?" he stuttered.

I was trying not to laugh and its killing me. I wanted to burst out laughing "Hello Mr, Fernandes. I'm just waiting here for my friends" I said emphasising 'here'. "I don't want to get kicked out of my own building again" I told him and with that said his face turned paler. I don't even know how that happened. I think he's going to pass out any minute now.

He laughed nervously "I-I'm really s-sorry ma'am about y-yesterday" he said "I d-didn't know who you were. P-please forgive me. I-I'm only new here and I didn't r-recognise you"

Oh god he's killing me. Sofi please come out! And right on cue, two girls walked out of the building "Well, it was great meeting you Mr Fernandes" I told the man and grabbed Sofia's wrist and dragged her to the car. Her friend followed us closely giggling as she passes the pale man on the entrance. Ones we were inside the car I finally let out a laugh I've been fighting.

"What the hell happened?" Sofia asked

"Bald—" I laughed. Damn I can't even speak. Tear of joy escaped my eyes and I wiped it. After a couple of minutes, I finally calmed down and I exhaled the last remaining giggles.

I took the girls to a restaurant nearby. We talked and ate at the same time. I had time to catch up with what's been happening whilst I was gone. I drove them back to the office and to my surprise I saw baldy again. "Good afternoon, Miss Reyes" he said bowing his head "Again, I apologize for my attitude. You are very welcome to come in if you want" he offered

I already laughed all my laughs for today, so I just smiled at him "I don't want to trouble you any further Mr Fernandes, and besides I have business to attend to" and by business, I mean watch the new episode of 2 Broke Girls on Netflix.

He laughed nervously again "Nonsense Miss Reyes. There will be no trouble"

I looked at the girls watching us and turned to him "Ok" I told him, and he led me inside.

"Do you need anything?" he asked, "We'll tour you around the office, so you can meet your employees" he said. I inhaled and nodded. After the tour I told him to go back doing what he does because he's getting on my nerves.

I plopped on the seat in front of Sofi and closed my eyes "Had fun?" she asked looking up at me

I nodded in response "He killed my fun" I told her

She smiled and went back to what she was doing so I sat up and rested my head on her desk looking at her "What do you want?" she asked

"I'm bored" I told her

"Why don't you go home?" she asked

"Let's go home together?" I asked

"Aww!" squealed behind me and I turned to Jemma "You guys are like a cute couple"

"We could. But she doesn't want to" I said

"Stop flirting with me Miss Reyes, your charms won't work" said Sofia scribbling at the papers in front of her.

"Still! I ship Xanfia!" said Jemma

�u