PART 3 - Fight and argument

Unfair Love - Part 3

***

Liam has been so distance since we cameback from the cabin. He would always find a reason to go out before I wake up and go back home after I went to sleep. It has been going on for 3 weeks now and I don't know why.

But tonight I decided that I want to wait till he got home so we can talk our problem out. So I just watching netflix, sitting down on my couch, I have ordered chinese for dinner. Suddenly, I hear the door open and it was just 8, well Liam went home early, that's good.

"Hey, Li want some chinese? I ordered it for dinner," I said.

He just sigh, "er, no I have eaten. I was out with Tom. So yeah." He said.

"Oh you went out with Tom? Why you didn't ask me to join you guys? It must be fun. I hadn't met Tom for weeks now." I said a little dissapointed.

"I thought you were busy. Sorry but I'm so tired. I'll just go to sleep." He said. I nodded.

After I finished my dinner. I turn off the telly, and decided to make some tea. After that I went up to Liam's and my room. Only to find Liam is still sitting in the bed, watching TV. Why didn't he just watch with me downstairs. I questioned myself.

"Hey I thought you were asleep. So I didn't make tea for you," I said, he just nodded his head. Suddenly I feel nausea, and feeling like want to throw up. I put the tea on my bedside table, and run to the bathroom.

When I went back to the bedroom, Liam knitted his eyebrows, "are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know, I have been feeling nausea all day. And throw up everytime I eat." I said.

"Just have some rest, Pin," he said.
I nodded my head. Then remembering that my mum is coming tomorrow for lunch, so I asked him whether he can be home or not. Since he got no schedule for any interview or show.

"Well, Liam, my mum is coming tomorrow for lunch, would you want to join us and have lunch together?" I asked.

"I'd love to, but I've already make plans with Niall. I haven't met him like forever. Plus we shouldn't always be together you know," he said.

I nodded my head. But then decided to argue, "but you haven't really spent time with me for 3 weeks now. And I would love to have my boyfriend here to meet my mum," I said.

"Damn, you're just so clingy. I'm tired and I don't have any strength to argue with you." He said.

"I just want to know why have you been distancing yourself from me? Why? I need to know about it Liam. If it is about me wanting to have kids and you don't then I'll put my needs aside. As long as I know you are still here with me. I don't need you to act like this towards me." I finally give out my desperation to him. Tears started to form in my eyes.

He just looked at me. Not saying a word. "Do you want to break up with me? If you do, I'll just pack my things then leave. So you don't need to act like this Li. This is your place not mine. I'll leave." I said. I waited for him to say a word to me. But nothing come out. I decided to walk to the closet. Taking my suitcase, I started put my things in. My clothes. Everything.

But suddenly Liam come in and put my suitcase aside. He looked at me with sorrow. "I'm sorry, darling. I'm sorry. I am just so scared. That I can't give you what you want. Don't leave me. You can't leave me." He said tears streaming down his face.

I cried as I heard what he said. "I can't stay if you keep pushing me away. I deserve much better than it Liam." I said desperately.

"I'm sorry, let's just go to sleep for now okay? Tomorrow your mum is coming right? I'll be here too, I'll call my mum to join us too, okay? Let's just go to sleep now," Liam said then picked me up brida style to our room.

***

I woke up around 8, cause I feel like I want to throw up. I don't know why but I been not feeling well for the last couple days, I decided to just make pancake for breakfast. Liam is still sleeping upstairs.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around my waist, make me turn to face Liam, he peck my lips, "good morning Penelope," he said.

"I like it better when you call me Penelope beside of Pin, it sounds better you know," I said chuckling.

"But I love Pin more than Penelope, darling," he said.

I just shrug my shoulder, "let's have a breakfast, I made pancakes," I said then bringing a plate of pancakes that I just made to the table. Liam followed behind me.

"So we gotta have our mum here for lunch, what you gotta cook?" He asked.

"Hm, I'm feeling not okay Liam, so I decided that I will just order Thai cuisine, is it okay?" I asked him

He frowned, "why? Are you sick? Should we go to the doctor?" He asked worrily.

* Liam POV •

I felt so guilty that Pin was thinking to break up with me, but who wouldn't? I've been pushing her away just because I was scared to have another child. I can't have another child. Tom is my only priority for now, I might sound a lil bit not fair to Pin, but I really don't think I can handle another kid in my life.

As I woke up Pin's side of bed is empty, she must be making breakfast. So I just walk downstairs, then found her back facing me. So I walked up to her and wrap my arms around her waist turning her to face me and cup her lips.

"Good morning Penelope," I said to her. I rarely called her by her full name, I like Pin better. Pin is my nickname for her.

"I like it better when you call me Penelope beside of Pin, it sounds better you know," She said and chuckle

"But I love Pin more than Penelope, darling," I teased her.

She just shrug her shoulder, "let's have a breakfast, I made pancakes," She said then bringing a plate of pancakes that She just made to the table. I followed behind her.

"So we gotta have our mum here for lunch, what you gotta cook?" I asked.

"Hm, I'm feeling not okay Liam, so I decided that I will just order Thai cuisine, is it okay?" She asked me

I frowned, "why? Are you sick? Should we go to the doctor?" I asked worrily.

"I don't know why but I have been feeling nausea for the last couple days. I even woke up then throw up this morning." She said.

"We could just cancel the lunch Pin," I said.

She shook her head no, "I've been missing my mum Li, plus your mum is also coming, I'm okay. You don't need to worry," she asked.

****

Part 3, hope you all are enjoying it.
Loves,

Shintya Theresha