Part 15 - Break Down

Unfair Love - Part 15

***

* Penelope's POV •

I have been crying for 3 days over Liam. Why does he need to comeback when I finally get my life back together? I don't need him to pity me anymore.

I had been calling 3 days off from work cause I am just so miserable right now. i can't just go to the studio, cause Liam has been visitting there everyday to try to reach up to me, Becca told me that.

"Hey Penelope, you can't just stay in your room again ok? You need to show him that you dont need him to pity you. Show him that you are not that Penelope that still waiting for him, you are a strong and tough woman now," Patricia told me.

I looked up to her.

"I can't Pat, I broke down the last time I saw him. I hate myself that I can't hate him!" I said frustratedly.

"Hey! Don't get yoursef stressed out Pene.  I don't want to see my best friend broke down ok, remember your babies need you." Patricia said.

I hug her tightly as I cried. She has always been here for me. Tho my mum has been calling me nonstop from the day that I left. She has always asked me to go back to her.

She can't see me hurting like that. And from that day she has resent Liam. She was so furious when I told he that Liam want to aboort my babies. She asked me to go to my old home and live with her.

But I can't. I need to leave London. It was hard for me to stay there. That's why I called Patricia, and she told me to just come to New York. And start a new life here.

That is what I did. I come here to start a new life.

But why?

When I started to get my life started again, why Liam need to appear again?

Can't he just be happy that I finally leave him behind?

Can't he just be happy that I finally not there to bug him about my babies anymore?

I fee so stressed right now. Without me knowing I feel like my eyes are so tired, the last thing I heard was Patricia yelling my name. Before I fully blackout.

***

* Liam's POV •

I have been going to Pin's studio 3 days in a row just so I can meet her again.

"Hasn't she come here again?" I asked the receptionist.

"I'm sorry sir, but no. Miss Franco is taking her leave." The receptionist said.

"Can't you just tell me her address? I need to meet her, please?" I said

The receptionist stay still.

"I really need to make up please give me her address. I messed up. And I'm trying to make it up to her please," I plead

I see the receptionist sighed. "I'm sorry sir but miss Franco is telling me not to tell her address to anyone including you sir." The receptionist said.

"Please, she is.. she.. she .. is my ..  girlfriend okay, we fight thats why," I plead again.

After more that 2 hours pleading the receptionist finally giving me Pin's address. I thanked her. Then went out of the studio then head to Pin's Apartment.

***

Loves,

Shintya Theresha