Part 9 - REGRET

Unfair Love - Part 9

***

* Liam's POV •

Tears start to fall from my eyes. It has been 3 days and I still not hearing anything from Pin. I re-read the letter she left for me. I never really want this to happen. I can't live without her.

I have been calling her for thousands of time, but she never answer, I left hundreds of voicemail and texts to her, but there is no reply from her.

My mum hasn't calling me. I don't know whether she knows about Pin leaving me or not.

I have looked for her in several places. Even called almost all hotels in London, only to find there is no guest with Penelope Franco's name.

The lads have been staying with me since the day I found out that Pin left me.

"Liam you should eat," Niall said.

I just shake my head no. I don't speak much since then.

If I could turn back the time and having my Penelope back with me, I would.

I want my kids. With the woman I love the most.

Tom is going to live with me in a couple of months. Cause Chloe's getting married, and her fiancé doesn't want Tom with her. I was so mad at first that Chloe would choose her fiancé over our kid. But she only said that she doesn't want her relationship to be broken. And with that I answer yes. If she chose her love life over her kid then I'm okay with it, cause I will be  so happy with Tom with me.

And the next thing is my other kids with my girlfriend. I want them to be back with me again. I want to be there when my beautiful girlfriend is going to give birth to them. I want to be there for every season of their life.

But she left me, cause of my stupid action.

She left me, cause I let my egoistic side get the best of me.

She left me cause she thinks it is the best for my baby.

I started to sob as I think of how much I heard Pin is crying in the night, when she throws up. I remember those day I hear her screaming.

But I never came to her to calm her down.

I never be there to tell her that I am going to be a happy dad.

I never told her that I want my kids.

And she finally leaves me.

"You can't always be like this Liam. You should eat. Think about yourself too!" Harry said.

"How can you expect me to eat after all of this? My babies and the love of my life leave me. I can't" I said.

"But it is not the only option Liam, we could always look for her, maybe she is staying with your mum? That's why your mum hasn't contacted you yet? Or maybe she is staying with her mum? You haven't asked both your mum and Penelope's mum," Louis said.

****
•Flashback•

•Liam's POV•

I went back to our flat after calming myself down. The boys and Eleanor decided that they wanted to come with me.
"Pin?!" I shout looking for her.

I went to our room, only to find it is dark, no. I started running to our closet to find that all of her things are gone.

"No, no, you can't leave me, Pin," I said.

I went back and see in my bedside table, a paper, I went to get it and started to read it.

Liam, maybe by the time you read this, I have gone away. I'm sorry that I leave. But  I can't stay. Well I tried. But it was so hard. I can't take any other days of living with you but not talking to you. I love you so much. Believe me.

You don't need to worry about my babies too. I won't tell them any bad things that happened. They will only know good stories about you. I will try my best to take a really good care of them.

Yeah, I said babies and them. I'm having twins Liam. I don't know whether you'll be happy about hearing this or not, but I leave you the pict that I got from the scan.
They still look like a bean.

But they are there when I was alone. Well, I was always felt lonely, till I realized that I have my babies growing inside of me. They are here with me.

I left. But I didn't take any of your things. I only take my things. So you don't need to worry about your things. The credit cards you give me and everything are at your bedside table.

You will never see me again. And the media won't know about this. I promise. I hope you'll have a happy life after this Liam. Bye.

Penelope x

***

I re-read the letter that Pin has left me. But I still can't believe it myself that she really leave me. That she really thought that leaving me is the best choice for her. Why?

She didn't even take the car that I bought for her. Not even a dress I bought her.
I don't know where she went and it haunted me.

She is the love of my life. She stayed when I was hurt. But I hurt her. Not  only her but my babies too.

****
Part 9. It still focused on Liam's Point of view, the next chapter will about Penelope's point of view. Thanks for reading.

Loves,

Shintya Theresha Silvana