Part 10 - Babies and New Life

Unfair Love - Part 10

* Penelope's POV•

I left Liam, a week ago. I chose my babies over him. I am so sad that I need to leave him. But I can't stay any longer with this whole things going on. Being pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't want my babies.

Now I am at New York, going to start my new life here. I live with Patricia, she assured me that it's ok, and everything.

I am still thinking about Liam, all the time, but things have been much better. I finally can accept that Liam and I were never meant to be. I promised myself that I won't tell any bad things about Liam to my kids.

( 4 months later )

It's been more than 4 months that I started my new life in New York, and it's been 4 months I cut all of my relation with anything that has something to do with Liam's.

well except for his mum, she was so excited to have another of her grandchildren. I can't just cut her off of this babies' life, but I'm trying my best to tell Karen not to give any hints to Liam. Cause I really don't want anything to do with him anymore. I love him still. It just hard for me to go through this alone.

I am now 6 months pregnant, and I have bought my own apartment in New York, I got my own Photo Studio which I names 'P Franco Studio." I got another 3 co-photographers to help me, plus 3 editor.

My life has been better, cause I need to get better and have things I can rely my babies' and my life with.

I'm really excited to start my new life with my babies. And I decided that I don't want to know about the babies' gender. I'd like this to be a surprise for me when they are born.

And yes, If you are wondering did Liam contact me or not. He did okay, but I changed my number. We are really going our separate ways now. I doubt he know about my studio. Well I hope not. Cause I can't face him. It will be hard for me.

And I watched in news that now Tom lives with him, good for him. I have always loved Tom like he was my kid. But I think Liam just still don't think that I'm capable of it. But no worries. I'm going to have mine soon. I really can not wait any longer to meet my babies. I'm super excited.

***

Liam, and the other 3 One Direction lads are in New York! They were reported that they have some big news to hear.

Is it the announcement of the One Direction comeback? We'll keep you update.

What did I just hear in the news? He is in the New York?

Will he find me?

Of course not you silly Penelope. It's New York. Always crowded, and it is not a small city where you can just accidentally bump into another person.

Yes of course no. Cause I still can't face him.

Loves,

Shintya Theresha