Part 11 - Finding Her

Unfair Love - Part 11

***

* Liam's POV •

I just landed in New York with the other boys, We decided that this is the time to announce that we are really going to get the band back together. We decided to announce it in New York. And we will also drop the new album. Beside, my mum also told me that Pin is in New York, it is one of my reason to come here as well.

Well although my mum told me that Pin asked her to not give me any hints about it. Still my mum feels like we need to solve the problem out and that my babies can't live without both of their parents.

It still broke my heart that Pin really wants to cut me off of her life. She changed her phone numbers, move to another new state from London the place that we called our home.

"You ready to look for her mate?" Louis asked me.

I nod my head, "yes, I can't live another day without her in my life Lou," I told him.

"But we don't know where she lives Liam. New York is not a small city." Harry said.

"I know Haz, but my mum gave me an address to her Studio," I said getting the address my mum gave me out of my pocket.

P Franco Studio. She finally opened her own Photography Studio, I have always known that she loves photography. She was a freelance photographer.

"I hope you will solve your problem out Liam. That's what you both need." Niall said.

"Yeah, thanks guys for staying with me, even after you know how fucked up I have been." I said.

It's true. It still amazes me that they still stayed with me even after I broke the news to them that I abandoned Pin once. i ignore her while she is pregnat with my babies. I couldn't thank them enough for still supporting and make me realized that what I did was wrong of me.

"Hey that is what friends are for!" Louis exclaims.

"Let's have bros hug!" And we all going into a circle.

"Thank you guys." I said.

***

Loves,

Shintya Theresha