Part 20 - My Happily Ever After

Unfair Love - Part 20

***

* Liam's POV •

I'm a happy man now. Married my love Penelope Payne. Have my 3 wonderful and fabulous kids. I couldn't ask for more. And now Pin and I are in Saint Tropez, enjoying our private honeymoon on the Yacth.

I promised her that I want to make her the happiest woman. That's what I do. Everything she wants.

Cause she has been making me the happiest man in the world by giving me a second chance. I couldn't thank her more. If she didn't give me a second chance.  I don't know where I would be now.

My pretty wife. She is the everything I could have ever asked for.

I wrapped her up in my arms. Then she looked at me, "I love you so much Pin, thank you for giving me this chance to have this beautiful life with you. You are my everything. My world, my heart and thank you for giving me a wonderful twins, Ken and Karl. You are the best." I said then I kissed her lips.

She kissed me back. And I start to take her to our room, while still kissing her.

And the rest is history

***

"Ugh Liam we should enjoy the views, not staying in bed," she said after our heated moment.

I smirk, "you didn't seem irritated earlier when I..." before I could say it all she cut me off.

"Ok ok, I mean we should go out and enjoy the view now," she said and blushing.

It still so heart warming to see her still blushing after our heated moment. Although she is married to me, she is still this shy Penelope I first dated. She still this fan that once help me out from a mess. I smile remembering the day we met.

If she didn't help me that time then I believe there will be no such this perfect life of mine now.

I peck her lips one more time, then we go out to swim in the ocean.

***

The end.

Yay! This is finally the final part of Unfair Love. I hope you all enjoy it.

Love your life, cause we never know what life will bring us to. Life may not always be good to us, but believe there is  always a good thing comes from every bad thing.

And here it is. Loves,

Shintya Theresha