Back To Seaweed Brain And Wise Girl

Annabeth thought about what to wear to school, she had her old outfit with her but wearing that twice in a row would get some questions, let alone just gross. So Annabeth decided to wear her jeans and tank top from the day before. Over her White tank top she stole Percy's swim hoodie to wear.

His hoodie was black with the school's logo on the front over your heart, on the back, again the school logo, and Jackson written across the top. Annabeth drowned in the hoodie, it was three times too big on her. When she took the hoodie from Percy then put it on Percy had burst out laughing.

"What?" Annabeth said as she zipped up the hoodie. Percy stopped laughing but he kept grinning. "What, Seaweed Brain?"

"Nothing, Wise Girl. Nothing." Percy just ruffled Annabeth's hair, her golden curls were left out of a ponytail today. Percy was wearing a grey t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and a black hoodie. He had gotten changed after they ate pancakes, Annabeth, in the meantime, had been lacing up her shoes. Percy had his necklace on now, so did Annabeth, hers wasn't tucked under her shirt anymore.

They both had kept their necklaces tucked away. Like they were too precious for anyone to see, that if they displayed the necklaces something would happen to them. Now, now that both of them were together again they didn't need to worry.

Percy grabbed his bag, Annabeth grabbed hers after putting her Yankee's cap on, both hugged and kissed Sally goodbye then headed out. Percy gave Annabeth the helmet to put on, "I'll get another one but for right now you're wearing the one we have." Annabeth had tried to tell him to wear it, but there was no convincing him.

Instead Annabeth plopped her Yankee's cap onto Percy's head and put the helmet on her own. Percy put his bag in front of him on the bike and Annabeth had her bag on her back with her arms around Percy as he drove them to school.

Percy got off the bike as Annabeth took off the helmet, he helped her down off the bike by grabbing her by her waist and lifting her up. Annabeth smiled at Percy as he sat her down. They locked hands and started towards the school, up the steps, and into the front entrance.

People stared at them as they swung their hands and walked to their first class.

Percy sighed as Drew strutted up to them. She had her hair pulled back into a braid, a short, red and black plaid skirt, and a red flannel over a black crop top. Her high-heeled boots clicked as she walked. Drew pushed herself against Percy, her hands on his chest, but Percy did not let go of Annabeth's hand, nor did he embrace his girlfriend.

"What's up Babe?" Drew drawled in a whiny voice. Percy mumbled something about 'nothing' and Drew carried on. "Want to hang out after school?" She poked his chest with her pointer finger then ran one hand up and down his left arm.

"I have Swim practice, you know this. I have practice every Tuesday and Thursday." By the way he rolled his eyes and groaned, Annabeth knew they had this conversation before. His grip on Annabeth's hand tightened a bit, that's why Annabeth stepped in.

"Why not come and watch his practice?" Annabeth suggested. Drew glared at her before answering.

"And smell like a pool? No thank you." Drew snapped at Annabeth.

Annabeth rolled her eyes before snapping back, "Fine, be a bitch." Drew snarled but Percy just bit his lip. "Percy, I'll come to your practice, do the others ever?"

Percy smiled. "Every now and again." Annabeth smiled and assured him she would be there.

And in fact she was. They had spent every moment they could glued together, but Drew had taken Percy to her table at lunch.

Annabeth sat in the bleachers of the pool room, waiting for Percy to finish training. None of their friends could join, everyone was busy and didn't have the time. Annabeth had her homework out as she waited, her Yankee's cap was on her head as she had unzipped Percy's hoodie because she had gotten warm.

The team started to file out of the locker room. They all stared at Annabeth, who was still focused on her note book doing math. Annabeth flipped her hair over her shoulder so her neck showed as her golden curls sat on her back falling down like a waterfall.

Percy finally came out of the locker room, he was the Swim team Captain, so he tried to see why they were all just standing around. Then his eyes snagged on Annabeth, her head was up but she was looking into the distance as she thought about something. Percy smiled and walked over to her. Annabeth's attention was gained when Percy called out, "Hey Wise Girl."

Annabeth smiled and waved at the shirtless boy. "Everyone else was busy, sorry I'm the only one here." Annabeth did look sorry, but Percy waved it off before leaning over to see what she was working on.

"Math? Ew." Percy teased

"Shut up and go swim Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth shoved at his chest, Percy chuckled before turning and going back to his gawking team. He smirked at them, because that girl over there was wearing his swim jacket.

During his practice he would glance at Annabeth, she would be doing homework or watching the practice. At the end he went to change while Annabeth started to get her homework put back into her bag. He guessed they were back to Seaweed Brain and Wise Girl.