I Don't Like Your Girlfriend

Sally smiled as she heard the door open to the apartment and Percy and Annabeth come inside. She peeked around the corner of the kitchen to see what all the noise was about only to see Annabeth on Percy's back as he stumbled around trying to put their coats on the rack. "Percy! I'm going to fall!" Annabeth teased as she laughed.

"Oh let me get that." Sally faked exasperation as she took their bags and jackets. Percy thanked her as he ran into the living room with Annabeth shouting that he was going to drop her. Sally watched as Percy threw Annabeth onto the couch before jumping on her and starting tickling her. Sally shook her head and put their things up.

Annabeth held in shrieks as she laughed. Her shirt had ridden up to show her stomach and Percy took full advantage of that as he tickled her. "Give up?!" Percy said as Annabeth kept laughing. But Annabeth shook her head no as she got her hands around his shoulders to flip them over. Now she held his hands down beside him as she glared down at him. "What are you going to do Wise Girl?" Percy had a smug look on his face.

Annabeth eyed Percy's neck and Percy started shaking his head no. Before Percy could shout a protest Annabeth started tickling Percy's neck. Annabeth had learned he was ticklish on his neck when she had jumped on him once and accidently touched his neck. He had shouted not to touch his neck but Annabeth had always used the information against him. Percy was also very sensitive on the small of his back, something that she also used when he was annoying.

Of course no one knew of these two weaknesses expect for her, why waist that kind of blackmail?

They just stopped and were sorting themselves out when the doorbell rang. Percy looked confused as he got up, still fixing his shirt, and headed to the door. When he was at the door he ran a hand through his hair to try and fix it.

When he opened the door he wanted to close it and just go back to the couch.

"Hey Babe." Drew trilled from the doorway. She wore her black and red outfit from earlier. She walked into the apartment without even a formal welcome in. She took off her black jacket and paused when she saw the two book bags by the door. "Who else is here?" She asked with batting eyelashes.

"Hey Drew." Annabeth stood in the living room door way now. She leaned against the wall with her arms crossed and her hair now in a ponytail. "What are you doing here?" She didn't even try and sound pleasant as Drew scowled at her.

"I wanted to hangout with my Boyfriend." She almost sneered to word for how she threw it in Annabeth's face. Annabeth just rolled her eyes before she got off the wall and walked into the living room. "Why is she here?" Drew whispered in an angry tone to Percy.

"Uh, she is my bestfriend and came to watch my swim practice, and she has been gone for five years so we are catching up on lost time." Percy was defensive now, what was Drew trying to imply?

"Percy." Drew said threw her clenched teeth as she ran a hand down Percy's chest. "I am your girlfriend, I don't feel comfortable with you spending so much time with another girl."

Percy frowned as he ran a hand through his still drying hair. "You barely spend time with me, and it's Annabeth." He said as if that should be enough reason.

Annabeth called from the other room, "Percy! Where's your remote?" Percy moved passed Drew as he called out that he was coming. Drew huffed a breath as she went to sit down as well.

"Here Wise Girl." Percy picked the remote up from behind the coffee table and handed it to Annabeth. Then he plopped down beside her on the couch. Drew stomped over to the recliner and sat down. "Are you spending the night again? Because we'll need to go over to yours to get you some clothes for the morning." Percy didn't mean to say anything wrong, and in all honesty he didn't, but Drew didn't take it that way.

"What?!" She hissed at them. "What do you mean spend the night?!" Her eyes flared.

"I spent the night over here last night, don't worry nothing like what you are thinking happened." Annabeth said coldly. "I fell sleep here is all, I do it all the time, well did when we were little." Annabeth leaned against the arm of the couch with her feet in Percy's lap, he was rubbing her feet with one hand and the other was resting on the other arm of the couch.

Drew stood up with a snarl. "Percy. I will give you until tomorrow you choose. Your girlfriend, or that bitch." Drew spat the word at Annabeth before she stomped out of the apartment. Percy sighed as he threw his head back.

Annabeth shook her head before poking Percy in the face with her foot. "Hey." Percy looked over at the blonde laying by him, a frown on his face. "It's okay, you just think about it but I will tell you this; I don't like your girlfriend." Her straight face during that made Percy crack up.

"You know. . ." Percy smiled down at his bestfriend. "I don't like her either." Annabeth grinned before she sat up and moved to cuddle up to Percy. "Really? She tried to make me choose between her and you?" Percy shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh let's see. . ." Annabeth faked thinking hard. "A bitch who tried to control you and is rude to everyone," She held up one hand. "Or your bestfriend since third grade." Annabeth raised her other hand and hummed in thought.

Percy chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. "No question about it. So do we need to stop by your place?" Annabeth nodded as she settled into Percy's side. "Let's head over now so that we can be back by dinner." Percy hopped up and headed to get their jackets and his keys.

Annabeth passed the kitchen door way and caught sight of Sally. Sally smiled at her and winked, Annabeth winked back before grabbing the swim hoodie from Percy and they headed out.