Last sign

She could feel her heartbeat vibrating in her chest, reading all those names in golden yellow tint on the contract Bill had given to them to undo Dipper's deal. Mabel swallowed when she saw that she didn't even knew some of them. But of course the forceful and flashy signatures of the Northwest's were standing out the most. Mabel hugged the paper to her chest and looked back to Pacifica who was still clearing her not quite that fuzzy hair from Mabel's overjoyed hug. But even the rich (and sometimes snooty) girl couldn't hide the small proud smile on her lips.

"How did you do it?"

Mabel asked with honor in her voice, while Stan's, Soos' and Wendy's eyes were also tracking the blonde girl who looked back to them in confusion.

"Huh?"

"How did you convince all those people to agree so fast? Especially your parents?" Mabel questioned with a frown.

"I thought they weren't quite that happy with all this monster thingy's happening."

Pacifica visibly tensed at Mabel's question, before a smug smile stretched itself on her lips.

"Let's say- some people just needed the right motivation, as for my parents I do have my methods which I for sure won't give away that easily." She teased with a mocking smile. Mabel just looked at her, for a long time, before she threw herself in the blonde's arms again, she could feel Pacifica tense beneath her. Mabel's former worry was missing, while she was still holding the contract close between them. She knew Pacifica's relationship with her parents wasn't that easy- her connection with the Pines family, who turned the whole city into monsters, only made it worse and still she somehow managed to convince them to help her brother.

Her shivering breath made Pacifica's annoyance vanish forms her lips.

"Thank you."

She swallowed, while a slight blush appeared on her cheeks, when Mabel finally let go of her. Pacifica was tugging on her dress, avoiding Mabel's gaze when she spoke.

"N-No big deal." She stuttered, before clearing her throat moving back to her much more normal attitude.

"So shouldn't we- uh you know, call this demon or something." She suggested with a shrug. Mabel's cheerful smile returned to her lip's nodding in excitement.

"Of course! Just wait, I'll go get Dipper." She rambled, leaving Pacifica with her Grunkle and friends back in the gift shop, so that an awkward silence was stretching between them. That was until Stan himself coughed, his eyes were looking out the window.

"You know- I don't care how you managed to do it, or if they'll force you to go to a military school for rich snooty kids or whatever but-" He grumbled looking down at her, before he put a hand on her shoulder in a thankful manner, with the faintest hint of a smile.

"Good job kid." He confessed, making Wendy and Soos join him, pumping her shoulder and tousling through her hair.

"Yeah man, must have been hard to stand up to them."

"Now we can show this nacho head how we do things in Gravity Falls!" Pacifica glared at Wendy as she tidied her hair once again, but she couldn't hide the smile on her face, while a warm feeling inside her making her cheeks flush. She was about to tell them that they should stop being all touchy now, before a high pitched bleat tugged all of their attention to the door that connected the house with the gift shop, when Mabel appeared with a struggling fawn in her arms.

"Stop being shy Dip-dop." She ordered with an already breathless smile, while she carried the small deer through the open door, and let go as soon as she closed it behind her with a sharp knock with her hips. All eyes wandered to the fawn which was looking frightened between the humans surrounding him, with no sight of escape. So he took the only possibility his instincts were giving him, to hide his shivering frame behind Mabel, his white tail tucked between his legs. But Mabel simply ignored his actions together with his scared bleat, and tugged the contract from Pacifica's fingers again, holding the soft glowing paper underneath his wet muzzle.