lost star

The moon always see what will happen next behind the magical and sparkle night sky.

That big bright ball that shine in the middle of the night, the night that represent the calmness of black heaven.

With moon giving lights together with the stars to living darkness that can guid the sky.

The night is always a sight to see for everyone.

Some people said when you can't find the stars above the night sky it will definitely rain and it causes by the Moon, because the bright big ball misses his Stars so much it begun to shed tears because of loneliness. Yeah... He misses his star.

He misses Her.

••

"You crying while its raining is the most emotional thing that I see for today." Juhyun said while sitting beside Junmyeon and now both of them are looking at the wide window in front that reflect what is happening outside the practice room.

Drops of heavy rain, water running down the glass window started to blur Juhyun and Junmyeon image at the clear window.

Junmyeon look away at the window wiping his tears then seconds later he place once again his sight at the window in front of him, not looking to Juhyun and not wanting to see the girl eye to eye.

Not that he really don't want to see her or he don't want her bothering him... He is just contented to see her reflection. The amazement that visible to his eyes is alright.

How Juhyun face become more and more beautiful with just a fragment of her in the window while raining outside?

"I want to see you walking in the middle of the rain, Hyun'ah." Junmyeon said out of nowhere still eyeing Juhyun at the window, watching the girl movement from it.

"And why would you want to see that?" Juhyun eyed him with a shock mix with curiosity expression, She did not expect an answer to her statement a while ago.

Well, things started running to her mind like do Junmyeon want to see her wet because of the rain? But she immediately erase that thought, shrugged all the dirty bugs because she knows Junmyeon, he wont think that way.

He is not a pervert so maybe She is the perverted one, for thinking such thing. Juhyun want to slap herself.

"You know? Seing you with the rain, playing with its droplets or just even dancing in the sound of the weather outside makes additional scene to our natures natural beauty." Juhyun heart skips after hearing what Junmyeon said.

He always made her heart tremble with his word, always making it bounce with such verbal action coming from the man's mouth.

"Yah! Junmyeon, what are you saying?" Juhyun mumble, enough for Junmyeon to hear. She release a nervous laugh as she herself try to hide the reddish thing that starting to show at her soft and delicate cheeks.

"Hyun'ah, what I'm trying to say is nature is so beautiful-" Junmyeon stop midway and put his hand touching the window, feeling the moist and its cold.

Juhyun always know that Junmyeon, Suho of EXO is a deep person inside, poetic sometimes as he often insert notes with great little poetry in it to Juhyun's locker at one of the most used practice room at SM, exactly where they are right now and to Juhyun surprised Junmyeon finally turn his head to look at her who obliviously looking at him with plastered blushing face. So close she can hear his breathing.

Junmyeon smile at how Juhyun always leave him in awe, he just love to stare at her, she's so beautiful.

Junmyeon move more closer to Juhyun and continue to talk "-Just like you Bae Juhyun. Just the way you are, a breathtakingly beautiful star."