maybe

What is the meaning of Stop? Like you're not moving at all? Like the word preventing someone to move at all? Or maybe, just maybe it can break a heart.

••

He get up from his bed immediately feeling a little bit dizzy from a sudden movement but he doesn't mind the ache from his head 'cause what matter the most to Junmyeon right now is his heart, the one that beating slowly.

“What do you mean Juhyun?”

He feared the moment the words from Juhyun's mouth comes out.

“Uh... stop this?” Juhyun answered confused thru the phone like it's not a big deal for the both of them.

Or maybe, another maybe from Junmyeon that maybe Juhyun never really like him like how much he like her.

“Juhyun.” He heard himself, it sounded like a pleaded silent coming from the bottom of his breaking heart.

They're not the best kind of friend, He knows they are not at all. Seulgi is Juhyun bestfriend.

He what He is to Juhyun's life? Maybe all this time Juhyun only see him as a friend and he is just the insinuations  He don't want to be just friends, Junmyeon wants more than that.

He wanted to ask everytime he get the chance, when they are both alone but his coward heart can't even utter a single word to ask what kind of relationship He and Juhyun have?

He wanted a confirmation of feelings from the girl he adore the most but Juhyun stay silent about what she feel about him, and Junmyeon coward self always blows something hurtful to his heart.

Juhyun don't see him the way he see her.

His eyes that only belong to the girl everyone's ideal type. His heart the beats every milliseconds for Bae Juhyun.

Maybe Juhyun can't give it back.

Junmyeon knows the aspects of love, He always love to spend his money buying books about romance, once that always have this happy ending story and like the older said, love is not a feelings that needs a return pay.

It's not true love if you wanted to be love too, let the other person decide who she will fall for and Junmyeon believe in that.

He wanted Juhyun to fall for him in the sense of always being with her when she needed someone. Without words of asking and a name of commitment.

His scared heart believed that saying that's why he ended up losing.