stuck on you

Don’t go away, always stay by my side
Even when I break you, make you mad and push you with my bad temper
I’m so cautious in case you disappear
The person who values you like a jewel is me
(candy - red velvet)

••

Junmyeon was stuck in the middle of hoping and giving up. He knows himself that falling for a Girl like Bae Juhyun is not something that fame or his money and popularity can get.

Being the Leader of a biggest KPOP group can't even help him at all.

"Junmyeon? You still there?" He was back when He heard her saying his Name. Juhyun really has a power over him and Junmyeon doesn't mind that the Girl can easily drive him whenever She wanted.

That's how madly in love He is.

Junmyeon just need Her to do something so He can move, so He can take a step but now that Juhyun wanted it to stop. They are not even starting at all.

What does it looks for him? it was heartbreaking.

"Do you really want to stop this?" He asked thru the line of their phone hoping for Juhyun to answered nothing and stop the torture She made to make him suffer. He knows that his voice sound pathetic and begging but maybe Juhyun will change her mind because of that.

"Do you really want it Juhyun?" The silence is enveloping again and somehow it calm Junmyeon's wrecking nerves.

Afraid of what Juhyun will said next. Afraid of what He will do next. Afraid of what He will feel next the moment She answered.

a yes will surely destroy him and his hopes.

a yes can kill him deep inside.

"I'm tired." Juhyun said lowly that He didn't want to catch what she said at all but Junmyeon ears wasn't defective, He heard it loud and clear despite of Juhyun's tired voice.

She is indeed tired, actually they are both tired but why can't Bae Juhyun see that Kim Junmyeon might be exhausted too but despite that, He still wanted to fight.

Fight for a love that is so complicated and messed up. Junmyeon is a warrior that serves a queen that don't need a king at all.

"Junmyeon I know what you are thinking." He heard her scoff but laughed after.

"Stupid 'myeon. I want to stop this call so I can sleep."