fallen heart

Falling leaves travelling down by the wind, Junmyeon tried to catch one of the the fallen leaf.

He catches so many even if he just wanted one, only one.

••

“So, how was your day?” Juhyun ask him while jumping to the top of every falling straight line benches-not afraid to fall because she can perfectly balance herself but on the other hand, Junmyeon almost wanted to drag her down.

Seeing the girl doing dangerous stunt affect his plan to just let Juhyun do what ever she wanted to do because what her doing is definitely not fine for Junmyeon.

“Get down Juhyun'ah! You can fall for what you're doing!” He took Juhyun hand to stop her from jumping to another seat but the girl just laugh and push his hand a little to free her from Junmyeon's grip. She wanted to do more things but she think he wont let her.

“I'm fine! Junmyeon, just look at the surrounding. I still wanted to be here outside a little bit.” Juhyun tighten her face mask, check if her wig is still on point. She's afraid someone in the park notice them. Wearing disguise to mask themselves from media and to people is a great thing to do outside. Juhyun always doing this kind of trick with the man beside her.

He did what Juhyun said, he look at their surrounding finding nothing because there is no people around and just the two of them. The park is a perfect place for them to enjoy being outside. She like to have some picnic and it is the atmosphere that Juhyun craving for a month. He even cooked foods for her to get her desired food trip.

Juhyun side that rebelliously wanted to go outside, free from cameras and away from people judging eyes. She just wanted to be her other self, herself that he know she preserve and lock when she started her life as a member of Red Velvet, one of the most popular KPOP Girl Group in and outside of the country of South Korea.

Junmyeon always find Joohyun kind of character is amazing, it is one of the reason why he's with her right now.

He felt like He needed it too, like He needed some Bae Juhyun to his life.

He will check her every second, every detail of her moves.

He never let her out of his sight because He is afraid, He's scared that Juhyun might lost to his sight, that Juhyun suddenly gone and make him realize He was just hallucinating.

She laugh at him and He turn it back with a passionate and genuinely smile, not wanting to think it is just a hallucinations to him. Her smile, He always adore Juhyun smile. It was so precious to him.

Its like a dream he gets once in a while, sleeping soundly with beautiful and colorful paradise.

Junmyeon walking with Juhyun while holding one of her smooth milky hand, both taking steps, side by side.

He notice the girl finally stop her jumping state and let Junmyeon hand holding tightly one of hers. She's not pushing it away now.

It is the moment that both of them felt the silent of the place, it is the time that walking together in a quiet place with leaves showering itselt all over the place when wind blows up in the middle of a sunny afternoon feels like one of a kind, one of the great experience He would glad to have with Juhyun.

It is the situation that He knew he's not dreaming anymore.

His heart can't stop beating abnormally.

He felt like his heart pounding and bouncing in exaggerated way. It was crazy but he don't mind.

His heart wanted to come out shouting Irene's beautiful name.

Bae Juhyun.

Bae Juhyun.

He will make sure that Bae Jyhyun will never fall to the ground because He will always catch her.

Because Kim Junmyeon knows from the first time He laid his eyes on Juhyun, He already did fall deep down first.