just can't

It is the pain that keeps on coming back when Junmyeon think that everything is okay, that everything is back to how it is.

He don't what to felt it, but sometimes he just can't.

••

On Saturday morning he decided to go to SM entertainment building to gather his thing on his locker when he see a note that wanted to get out of Red Velvet locker. It was peeking when he passed by, maybe because it was full of something he don't know or maybe he don't want to acknowledge.

The note was red that Junmyeon immediately knows what kind of note is that. It's a love letter and He don't know why but he walked towards it and look more to it and sees that it was addressed to Bae Juhyun.

Junmyeon let a loud sigh a the sight he saw and lean his forehead to Juhyun's locker. Junmyeon didn't realize that there's a staff looking weirdly at him while it's holding a two bouquet of red roses.

“Amm, excuse me Sir. but I'm here to place this to Ms. Irene.” When the staff talk It startled Junmyeon and he accidentally pull away the letter from Juhyun locker.

“Oh sorry.” Junmyeon hide the letter to his back and luckily the girl didn't see it. His face is red as he felt the embarrassment, he then rub his neck using his other hand and smile awkwardly when he go to the side.

“What is that?” He asked and look at the staff that holding flowers. He heard the girl's right before, the roses are meant for Juhyun but again he don't know why he still ask it.

“Ah! Mr. Lee open a program, I think?” Junmyeon knot forehead scream questions when he heard her answer but he don't understand what she meant.

“What? I don't understand.” He asked the girl again that obviously weirded about him asking things.

Like why he is so concern about things? Why SUHO of EXO is talking to her? And what is he doing to Red Velvet locker area? But the girl didn't take it as a big deal and ask a single thing as the girl is somehow know thing like Junmyeon is the Reveluv President as what Reveluv on the internet called him.

“The company let the artist get their gifts from other artists so people will see SM more as a lovely company.” She explained once she's done putting the flowers to Red Velvet boxes that Junmyeon didn't see a while ago.

Junmyeon didn't leave the roses from his eyes and he can't think about anything but to destroy those thing but of course he won't do it.

He can't just destroy something that given by other artists who's admiring Juhyun.

“Ms. Irene is really pretty and popular, She got the most gifs among the girls here. I heard this one bouquet is from a famous actor that went here personally to give it to Ms. Irene but Red Velvet have schedule today so it was a wrong timing.” The girl smile with so much admiration that it almost hurt Junmyeon. He listened to what she said and he can help but feel sad and hurt.

Juhyun is really popular now among all the girls in korea, she was branded as number 1 in individual ranking among kpop girl groups and if not number one she's always listed as part of TOP 5.

He's proud alright, he's happy that Juhyun finally get the recognition she deserves but sometimes he can't help but felt something that is not worth it to tell and to feel at the same time.

Can people blame him?

Can't he be just a selfish man?

Can he?

Sometimes he just wish that Juhyun is not what she is right now, sometimes he wish that Joohyun is not Irene that people admire so much, sometimes he wish Juhyun is just a normal korean girl that didn't wish to be a star.

He just wanted to have her without everyone wanting her too. He just wanted to be with the girl He love the most because even that they walk on the same path and travel on the same road, he still can't reach her.