voicing out

In the middle of blasting sound that creates loud music there's one thing that made the voices so calm and relaxing.

Her soothing voice, Juhyun voice.

••

Many people said that once you enter heaven you'll hear the sound of ringing bells, signaling that you finally got the blessing of singing choir.

Welcoming you to the paradise.

Juhyun voice is always the one that Junmyeon wanted to hear everytime he heard any song of Red Velvet playing somewheres café or some store and restaurants or even when he played his own music player.

How can you describe the sound that coming from the precious being you wanted to hear the most? It was amazing. Beyond wonderful for Junmyeon ear.

Junmyeon rolled over his bed sheet feeling the soft mattress that his bed can give. It was nice and comfortable but why he felt like it missing something?

Warmth or maybe someone? Someone beside him. Is it the missing piece?

He felt lonely, he felt sad and suddenly he felt uncomfortable.

Every night he think of her, sleeping beside him and just hugging each other listening to a lullaby that makes them visit each other dreams. Nothing more because her presence beside him is enough.

Just a mere sight of the girl he adore the most beside him smiling and talking nonstop and tell him the best or even the exaggerated story is really fine.

She can do everything she want them to do together.

Dance, sing, eat the most delicious food in the world, biking or just walking hand in hand... Everything that she like he'll do it.

“Just please say it Juhyun.” he whispered while holding his phone to his ear tightly. Junmyeon close his eyes the moment he heard the rain bouncing to his roof, like even the nature prevented him to say it loud.

He suddenly heard nothing from the other line. The music to his ear stop, it stopped and he can't hear anything but the loud rain outside.

The music suddenly vanished and replace by a threatening sound that Junmyeon don't want to hear. The silence.

“Juhyun?” but he never heard any sound from the other line.

She heard it? His pleaded? Is that the reason why she become silent?

She was singing, she's singing to him to make him sleep. Juhyun always do that when he requested, singing for Junmyeon because the girl knows she can make him fall as sleep and forget his problem for the day.

“Junmyeon.” He heard her again, she finally regain her voice but it made Junmyeon afraid even more.

Why her voice suddenly turned scared.

“Junmyeon.” and she whispered again.

“Junmyeon.” and again.

“Lets stop this.” and it broke him again.