*four*

The weekdays came to an end and it's a Saturday morning Alex and I have been playing Mario-go-cart for three hours and I have been winning all of the races, I told him this is the last game am playing cause am getting tired of beating him and because he play like a girl which to him is a big insult,what can I say am good at this game.
  "Come on peach let me have this one."
"Ha nope, better luck next next year or the year after that." I tease him, Alex looked out the window we were in the living room so we could see the  backyard from where we sit.
"Pay attention you big woof!" I shout at him.
"is that a...a...haaaaaaa" Alex scream so guess what I started screaming and he end up winning this last game, laughing his ass off and teasing me I have to do his bet, we bet that if he win even once  we go hiking in the woods, 'Crepy right?' I know, I don't even know what so special about the damn woods.
  Two hours  out of driving and we were finally in the woods 'hiking' we were laughing one minute and the next thing I know there's a cloth over my mouth and nose, trying to not breath in cause that's what happen in kidnapping movies. I flick my foot backwards trying to hurt my attacker but to no luck he stood firm, my lungs started constricting and begging for air, I failed by breathing the cloth  and find myself falling in dark hole of unconsciousness, the last thing I heard before falling in deep slumber is a familiar voice say's that "my alpha is gonna take good care of ya Luna."
                                                             ..........  Two hours later.........

  My sheets feels so silky against my skin so good,so soft wait i don't have silk sheets and then it hit me like a ton of bricks,

I was kidnapped by a very very familiar voice, everything started coming back to me now. I jump up out of the king size bed to see the most unique room that smells manly, it has  the scent of something woodsy, pine and vanilla odd combination, but yum. Wait what, anyways if I wasn't mad I would of admire this room some more even the walk in closet and the bathroom, the theme of this room is black and White, hmmmm black furniture's and white curtains and bed spreads.
  I was brought out of my trail of thoughts by  the same familiar voice wait 'thee voice' that kidnapped me "Alpha request your presence." Turning to the source of the voice I see no other than Charlie  Morgan one of my fellow classmate, my mouth drop open, really we talked very good I had a crush on him a while back I must say unfortunately he doesn't feel the same way  but he still sits by me in most class. I gave him my best glare, he must know what I'm thinking  caused he go down on his knee and bow his head in submission, "am so..sorry Luna bu..but al..pha order me to kid..kidnapped y....you, He stemmers, who the fuck is luna.
"well you have the wrong girl cause am not Luna it's Caroline Peach Summers and you should know that better than 'alpha' too. "I know very well who you are Luna, Alpha king would explain to you why he has ordered for you to be kidnapped."
  "Okay I'll go to this alpha person your talking so highly about," walking with charlie my classmate I get to see some more of the house but not much I got to give of to this owner he has nice taste.
  We reach at a door that has "Alpha King" in bold letters obviously an office Charlie knock on the door and a deep velvety voice invites us in the bedroom was just as nice as this office room same theme and that same combination of scents I love, there's a couch to my left that's black leather, a glass widow that takes up a whole wall space you can see most of the high buildings of seattle beach mouth, a desk that's black and have a stock of files, some papers scattered across half of the desk a laptop and a coffee cup the theme is white quit familiar to the bedroom upstairs.
  I must be gawking because a throat clears taking me put of the admiration of the room, looking to the source of the voice I met a pair of familiar electrify green eyes with gold swirls that gives me shivers of pleasure just by looking at me.
  'The Sexy Handsome Stranger' that I can't seems to stop myself from thinking about. I started feeling conscious at the way he was looking at me like some precious jewels, watching me taking in my reaction of seeing him to be honest I was scared,confused,surprise, happy and angry it's like my emotions were battling and the anger wins.
.............................................................honestly I know the first few chapters are small but am really trying to make it longer in the next few,not making any Promise's buh just beer with me.
Hey hope you enjoy this chapter
Many more to come pls remember to
Vote
Comment and
Share.

C..B