eight

Peach P.O.V
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Its been a week since the Luna celebration a week since I've found out that my bestfriend was a creature that was only supposed to exist in a fantasy book and tv series, a week since I've been mopping around, a week since I've been questioning reality, racking my brain what else is the people I called family is hiding from me, can I not trust anyone is that it? I've ask myself a thousand time over.

Deep in thoughts I was brought out of my thoughts by the slamming of Daniel office door, I look up only to be met with four pair of eyes. The electric green eyes of my mate, the honey brown eyes of Charlie my kidnapper/beta and now my friend, the ocean blue eyes of my so-called bestfriend and then the hazel pair of eyes that's identical to mine with a hint of gray around the iris of my mother. I was now staring at the unwanted guests of now my new home.

A throat cleared and I turn my attention to Daniel, Peaches you've been mooping around the house for the past week, I just wanted what's best for you I can't seems to cheer you up and give you the answers I know you so desperately need so I've contacted your mother and Alex here to come and provide you with that and some family comfort.

I didn't miss the way he growl Alex name neither did he, Alex hiss at my mate which earn an even louder growl from the alpha male. Alex was about to launch at my mate when I cleared my throat,

gentlemen's let's take a seat ignoring my mother's presence.

We all piled around the large conference table in Daniel office, well here goes a long ass meeting.

Sigh......

Pls read👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Well sorry for the long ass wait but I've been dealing with some personal issues sigh..... boring I know it's not proofread so there might be some errors. And short yea I know. 

Thank you for 100 reads yayyyyy🙏🏾‼️  I'll try make the next chapter longer.

And also I have a new book I've been working on it's called "Dangerous Mr CEO"
I've been writing down chapters in a note book of mine so when it's time to publish it doesn't take long as this one. Also I've been considering to put this book on hold and work on DMC (dangerous mr ceo).  So comment and tell me what you think.

I'm looking for to the comments don't be a silent reader😩.