seven

Hi guys so I know I've been MIA for a while, stuffs came up and I have been set back in writing so here's a nice lil chapter hope you enjoy!🦋🦋

                Peach P.O.V
We were driving through the bustling city of Seattle in an awkward silence what can I say I'm not entirely over the fact that my classmate kidnapped me for heavens sake my, I can't believe I had a crush on him my god just look at my fine specimen of a mate damn.

Uhmm'mm My kidnapper clear his throat I love over at Charlie fricking Morgan with a harsh glear been doing a lot of that lately.

"What?" I snapped raising my brow questionable at my kidnapper, he robbed his neck a sign of nervousness.

"Uh Luna I want to express my sincere apology of how things went down, I know you never fully forgiven me, I know I betrayed your trust by taking you against your will but I was only following orders I couldn't even go against it even if I wanted too,I will give my life to save yours as a beta and bestfriend of my alpha oh I also know you had a crush on me" he smirk.

I blushed crimson red at that, but he continued,one day I'll find my soulmate and I won't ever dream about  indulging in another that's not mine to mate.

Half  hour of comfortable silence with my kidn..oh right Charlie I vow to myself to start calling the beta and bestfriend of my mate his birthname.

We reach the clearing where I was kidnap, Charlie was fidgety I raised my eyebrows and smirk at him, he seems to fidget more, how the hell did you became beta again I scoffed he smirked at me, oh wouldn't you like to know Luna.

I rolled my eyes and put my baby in parked spotting my bestfriend van I jump out in search of him, I didn't have to search long. I was tackled to the ground ungracefully by the heavy sack of muscles that belong to my bestfriend.

GET OFF ME YOU DUMBFUCK!
But I fucking mis...he cut his sentence and sniff me,he fly off me faster than how I was tackled with great speed that's humanly impossible.

Peach? Why do you smell of a male do...a...a...wolf he ask me quizzical,  that's what I came about you big idiot I got up brushing off myself while cursing out Alex in my head.

I stare at my bestfriend is he sniffing the air, he snap his head in the direction of a frozen Charlie, eyes set in a deadly glare face hard as stone the two sack of muscles was having a stare off calculating each other projecting unnecessary testosterone.

Charlie meet Alex the asshole is my bestfriend. Both men shifted their eyes on me I rolled been doing that a lot lately, Alex there's a lot of unusual stuff going on in my life right now I fidget.

I actually found a soulmate, this information caught his attention, the two guys were eventually starring at me now.

But guess what's scary he's a werewolf but the scariest part is that he claims that well I actually believe him he says I'm also a wolf I laugh nervously.

He stood with a blank expression,
Say something Alex!

Oh damn this gonna be good, Charlie cut in he smirked in Alex direction, Alex and I glare at him, he ignore us and continue.

She doesn't know does she? he direct his question at Alex I stare at him confused. Know what I ask alex?

Ooooooowwww let me do the honors then, your bestfriend right here is a bloodsucking leech he sneered at Alex, Still confused I ask what.

Your bestfriend is a vampire!

My head start spinning and then there was darkness everlasting darkness.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hey hope you enjoy this chapter
Many more to come pls remember to
Vote
Comment and
Share.

C..B