five

Daniel has been out a few days now,from the past week when he has explain to me why he ordered his men to kidnapped me.

...................flashback.............

"You!?" I snarl I was angry furious maybe
"Uhg go easy kitten, you want explanation right love?" It was a rhetorical question but the way he Say's love makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside even a particular area holy banana peach get your head out of the gutter and focus.

I gave him my best glare "no shit sherlock" he smiled and shake his head while muttering something under his breath I didn't quite get, Charlie that I didn't notice was still in the room must've heard by the sniggering he received. He cleared his throat "could you leave us," it was a command of authority and annoyed that Charlie heard him, Charlie crack a smirk and bow "yes alpha", the stranger glare at him and that wipe the smirk off his face, I have to say I was a little amused at their relationship their like,
" oh_mi_gosh, your gay and to think I had a crush on you charlie" I heard a growl but I ignore it "and you I can't believe I couldn't stop thinking about you and your gay pssh, why must the cute and hot guys be gay, can't the ugly one's be gay?" I heard to rows of laughter and look to the sources those idiots were laughing I stomp my foot and fold my arms "are you two done yet I glared at them?" They composed their self the alpha stranger answer "we a mean I can assure you that I am defiantly not gay his eyes roam my body shamelessly and I shiver run up my spine, " hey?!" Shouts Charlie "you know what am gonna leave you too" he walks out and slam the door that bring me back to reality and to why I am here again.

"So I ordered my beta, beta Charlie to kidnap you."

"What's a beta, alpha and luna?"
"I'll explain just don't interrupt, so your dad Nickolai Evans."
"How do you know my dad?" I demand from the handsome stranger, "again I'll explain just don't interrupt" he growl getting irritated, I'm the one that should be irritated you sexy a**hole I was thinking.

"So your dad is a werewolf, and so are you, you won't get your wolf until your birthday or maybe sooner than your 18th birthday, that's when you graduate, your dad was killed by rouges attack, so the alpha of devotion pack which is Ethan ordered your mom to move with you, he is your dad older brother at that time you used to live in his pack. He also ordered some the white witch and her companion to wipe your memory which is in fact why you don't remembered anything. So an alpha is a person who is the head of a pack,and a beta is the right hand man or woman while the Luna is the heart of the pack or as some say she is the mother of the pack, she is also the soulmate of an alpha,i am Daniel Anthony King and i'm also the alpha of this pack, in fact the pack cannot survive without their luna for too long.

Am sorry for dropping all of this on you, but I wait on your mother to explain all of this to you but she wanted to tale you away from me". By the time he was finish explaining everything to me I was left shell shock and speechless,I was surprised I didn't explode by now,tears stream down my face and Daniel look to be in pain and conflict.

Even now thinking about it tears stream down my now flush face.
I still can't get my head around why my mom keep something this big from me. I trusted her with my life,everything a mean she ma mom so why wouldn't I,I just come to realize that I don't know my mom like I thought I did.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Well that's it sorry I haven't been updating for awhile my story got deleted so I would afto rewrite some different chapters Caz I don't remember most of the chapters I wrote so yep I know that its short and all but as I said I lost the rest of my chapters and thank you for those of you that's still reading my story thank you😘

Vote👇
Comment...
Share...
👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌