What Happened???

Hi all I am back with my update, but firstly I want to thank all my supporters again for making me to feel happy for this story, Thanks to each and every supporter and follower.

A special thanks to my inspiration, my favourite writers Live_Till_It_Hurts Cutidevil @aditi_roy for supporting me even you have to work on your ffs took time to read my ff, especially Mona di thanks a lot for your support.

Lets go into story, camera zooms..........

When he came down he heard inspector saying that it is a "attempt to murder",

Abhi: What?? attempt to murder , but how can you see that inspector?

Inspector: Yes, Mr............( he gestured to say his name)

Abhi: I am Abhishek Mehra, Abhi

Inpector: So, Mr.Abhi , you only saved pragya, right? (abhi nodded) then first tell me how you know that chandlier going to fall

Abhi: Its just coincide which helped me, i just casually saw up then i felt like chandlier moving down and also saw pragya standing below to that chandlier , i called her but she can't listen to me because of sounds then i ran towards her and pulled her aside..

Inspector: Oh that's good, you did a great work...

Abhi: But, I want answer how can say it is a attempt to murder?

Inspector: Yes Mr.Abhi we can say it is a attempt to murder because we investigated the place where chandlier will be tied, their we.. found that rope which used to tie chandlier is someone cut it by knife and also we found knife after few steps from that place.............................

Neil: But who will try to kill pragya, she is my to be wife's sister and came here two days back for marriage, why anyone try to kill her?

Inspector: I can't say that this is to kill pragya as we don't know exactly because we also found one match box their which is empty , i think first he tried to burn that rope because if it burned it takes 10 minutes to chandlier fall but if we cut that rope then it will take more time to fall, so it means they tried to burn it but their match box irked them so they cut that rope after that ran away but missed their knife their, i think......

Abhi: You said like you saw everything by your eyes (said chuckling) (this abhi bhi na)

Inspector: We investigate many cases like this, we have some knowledgs about it and overview (said inspector with a proud look)

Vivian: ok inspector, try to find that killer soon we donno who is target of that killer, find it soon

Inspector: Ok , but we will come here frequently to investigate..........

Karan: But tommorow is Neil's marriage can we continue it....

Inspector: Why not, continue your marriage rituals we will also come and enjoy it by investigation on other hand, Is it ok? Mr.Mehra

Vivian: Yes you can inspector , you and your team will always welcome but please come in normal dresses because everyone we get panicked and also killer will not recognize you....

Inspector: yes its good idea, ok i will go now to investigate about that knife

Inspector and other men went away, abhi lost in his thoughts,