Strangers whose soulmate means.........

Hi as i said I posting today itself, How are my characters? Do you like that characters? 

First Thank you all for supporting me , I am in cloud nine last update even though watty have some problem i got 45 votes, total story got 1629 reads and 427 votes , wowww thank you so much, thank you for silent readres also please try to vote and comment you too. 

Ok stopping my bak baks,

Lets go into story, continues..............

Abhi: I have rights, because you are my Wife, I have full rights on you , do you get it...............

Pragya: What rubbish are you talking? I am your............wi..wi.....fe,,,,,,,,,,,,wife ..............Are you mad??

Abhi: Yaa........Mrs. Pragya abhishek mehra , do you forgot? ohhh.............then i will remind you

Pragya: Wh............. (they heared some knocking sound from door)

Priya: Pragya, Pragya open the door beta.........( Priya knocking the door from outside)

Abhi: Maa, why she came now???.........

Pragya: shhh..........don't talk, go and hide in that wadrobe (she said showing finger towards wadrobe)

Abhi: Why i have to hide from my mom...

Pragya: You......do you want that your will see us in one room, what she will think.......

Abhi: ohh ok but why in wadrobe i will go any other side

Pragya: No aunty comes in, if you hide in this room she will definitely catches you

Abhi: Buttt.......

Priya: Pragya, open the door.................(Pragya pushed abhi towards wadrobe and ran to door to open, she relaxed herself and opened door)

Priya: What happened pragya? you took this much time to open door, i am scared.........

Pragya: Woh.....actually aunty I am in washroom..........

Priya: Its ok. Sorry for disturbing you...

Pragya: No no aunty, you can come in anytime...

Priya: Ok......oh i forgot why i came, pragya you didn't came to eat lunch na , so i brought lunch for you , you have to eat it......come..... (saying this priya came inside and put lunch on side table to bed)

Pragya: Aunty.....why you took stress............I am not hungry that's why i didn't came down............even if you want to give food then send it by bulbul or tanu di, why you stressed yourself (Priya not listening to pragya she arranging food) aunty.....

Priya: I know you will say like this......come first and eat food , be a good girl.......come

Pragya know priya's love and her stubbornness on eating food, eventhough she met priya before 2 days but priya showed so much love and care towards them especially to Rachana, so pragya liked priya a lot, 

Pragya settled on bed putting food plate on lap, and started eating while talking with priya, 

Pragya: Aunty, Is sangeeth arrangements going well, all are perfect na???

Priya: Ha.............Ha...........you eat......first....they are ......going ..........well

Pragya: No......aunty you are hiding something from me, tell me what are hiding?