Lifeless Fuggi

Hi Friends, I am back with Second Dhamaka update and thanks for previous update response, it means a lot, keep supporting like this.

And in this part I am starting flashback which i stopped in "Two Souls" part , If you guys didn't remember or don't know  flashback , read before parts and and continue this flashback.

Happy Reading :)...............

After seeing no response from Pragya ,also seeing blood oozing out from Pragya's mouth Abhi picked her in his arms in bridal style and said someone to bring car, Abhi and Purab with Rachna took Pragya to city hospital, all mehra's and aroras along with Manan, Arjya followed them to hospital......

After 3 hours:

Abhi is seeing into ICU where Pragya getting operated, and Mehra's consoling Aroras , and everyone praying to god for Pragya's soon recovery.

Doctor came out after completing operation everyone reached towards doctor,  abhi  asked question.....

"Doctor how is she? What happened to her? Is she is ok?

"Abhi, she got poisoned, and that entered into her body before one hour of her unconscious, so that's why it became very critical situation"

"What doctor? How it is possible? we are in function before past 3 hours, she is dancing and suddenly felt down"

"I don't know how and when she got poisoned, but I can say that poison is very harmful, That is Strychnine"

"What?? Strychnine,......Doctor what is her situation now?

"Abhi as a medical student you also known about this poison it shows it effects slowly first but at the end it starts fast effect, at first one hour it makes person's respiratory capacity weak by which they will get nausea and fell unconscious, also it slowly starts attacking CNS but here pragya didn't got that much effect on CNS but some of it part got effected due to which she is in paralysed state, not completely but partially, Hope for best we have to wait for  24 hours to know her condition, if she get conscious then only we can say anything, and by the way one by one can go and see her, Stay Strong" Saying this doctor goes from there.

Abhi collapses on ground while his friends and purab gives him support as everyone are their here, they should not get doubt,........... mehras and aroras are in very bad condition they not understanding from where and how pragya got poisoned and also worrying about the incidents happening from day one.....Rachana, sarla, bulbul, ram, chachi, chachu, tanu, priya, etc....one by one going inside and coming, after everyone saw her, purab and bulbul made everyone to go back home assuring they will stay and inform about situation, Rachana wanted to stay but she is very weak as she is from some days not able to sleep well and now this made her to loose her capability, so bulbul assured her that she will stay with pragya, and when they asked about abhi who is sitting like a rock infront of ICU, purab lied saying he has to talk with doctor, now and then, so he will not come because he knows that abhi is in no condition to go from there and everyone went except abhi purab bulbul

Abhi slowly got up opened ICU door and went in, he sat beside pragya, seeing her like a lifeless body he can't able to breath he saw her very lovingly and cried , for sometime he just stared at her, he can't able to understand what to do?, he hold her hands very tightly and crying like a small kid after all she is his everything....

'Why fuggi why? Why you only have to go through this...everyone thinking who did this? No one knows anything but you know everything na,, I know, i got this doubt when you showed your new avatar , I know its your some plan, but if I know this is your plan then I will definitely stopped you, why? Why you hiding everything from me? What is the reason for your fight? Why you left me? Why you broke our relations? These are the questions I have when you left me 2 years  before without saying reason, do you think I am that much dumb that I can't figure out something is wrong, I even wanted to come behind you and ask you, but you just took promise that I won't have to follow you or try to meet you again , if I did, you will kill yourself...this stopped from asking you, I left you only because I want you to live happily but what are you doing? Living with pain in these two years and today you are in this condition which I didn't wanted, if I know even I left ,you will come to this situation I  didn't had left you two years before.....it's all my fault..........what are you hiding pragya? Which stopping you to tell me? Why?............................I know it all started you coming into my life only na, because of that day I came completely into your life after that only everything happened..................