Flash part 1

Wowwwwwwww.........muah muah.....thank you thank you .................so............much to everyone, I am in cloud nine, dancing and singing like a mad , thank you for you all support , even though i fixed a target to get time you all finished it in one day, 52 votes i got yesterday's night itself, i didn't expected this, i thought that it will take three or four days to reach target but you all proved I am wrong, yeah i have to update it yesterday only but i went out, so today i am updating this part.

A special thanks to my favourite writers who are reading and voting my story even they have their stories to write, Thank you very much Live_Till_It_Hurts Cutidevil HARITHA02 Prathi1412 @ImAbhigyaShabir 

A Big special thanks to readers, who are casting their votes and comments and supporting me , you all are like power boosters of writers only because of your votes and comments we get enthusium to continue our story, and thanks a lot to silent readers and also please try to vote and comment you guys also. Thanks in tons......ok I am my bak baks.

Lets go into story- continues..............

Purab: I know what I am saying, I said it in my sense only

Bulbul: Ok, don't get angry, I doesn't undestood your meaning please say clearly

Purab: If you want to know the meaning of my statement than you have to know their past.......

Bulbul: Then say their past..........

Purab : Ok listen.............Me and abhi have c a dream from childhood to become doctor, so we tried for a seat in famous mbbs colleges with so many efforts and we got merit ranks to get seat in famous colleges, abhi got seat in delhi UHMS and i got seat in mumbai GMC but..........

Bulbul: Whaat????? you are a medical student...........haha..........(bulbul laughed loudly)

Purab : off course, and also in 2 and 1/2 years i will become doctor officially (purab glared on bulbul)

Bulbul: sorry , continue....

Purab: (cooling himself) uff.....ok.......But abhi didn't liked it and he wanted to join in mbbs college in kolkata, don't know why but abhi likes kolkata a lot from childhood, so he asked vivian uncle to reccommend for best college in kolkata..........

Bulbul: Really my dii also likes kolkata but she didn't reccomended she got................. (bulbul can't you keep silent everyone are eager to know flash back but you delaying it , see they will kill you for sure)

Purab: If you want disturb me like this, then ok i will don't say anything, carry on with your bak baks.......... 

Bulbul: Oh very very sorry, please continue, i won't disturb you again please carry on please

Purab: This is last time to forgive you , if you interfere in between again, then i will go from here.......

Bulbul: Ok i will be silent.......

Purab: Ok............ ( flash back two years back)

(Dear readers say flashback as i am telling to you as present story , please take it as purab saying to bulbul)

Flash back: 

By recommendation of Vivian Abhi and Purab joined in KPC Medical college in Kolkata,