Chapter 3 🌹

Adelaide Kane as Iyrevedy Stark

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound

"Tamer of the wild wind,that blew with the lone wolf call

that blew with the lone wolf call."

"Reve, wake up." I was disturb from my sleep. I took a glance and saw my youngest brother, Rickon. I smiled at him, how my day is going to be great just because I saw my brother's angelic face.

"Good morning, my sweet young brother." I said and patted his head, he giggles. He has the most cutest laugh than any other living man here in the seven kingdoms. I slowly got up from my bed.

"Why is it you woke me up from my dream?" I ask so sweetly. He makes me want to cuddle with him for enter eternity. I would protect him from harm, I couldn't protect Bran back then but this time, I will.

"Father wants to talk to you." He said then I curtly nodded. He then left my chambers, before I went to talk to my father, I got ready first. I brushed my hair, putted on a lovely gown, and washed my face. I walked out of my chambers and head to the balcony where my father was always were.

"Good morning, father. Lovely day, isn't it?" I greeted then walk to to his side. I smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

"It is." He said then sighs. When he sighed, I knew something was wrong. My happy smile turned into a frown.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask softly. I was confused. Did something happened?

"There's no easy way telling you this. You are my eldest and you need to know that I accepted the King's offer to be his new hand." He said and I was in disbelief. The King's Hand requires to go to King's Landing and do his duties there. He'll be leaving us here?