Chapter 5 🌹

Adelaide Kane as Iyrevedy Stark

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound

"She wasn't looking for a knight,she was looking for a sword

she was looking for a sword."

"Thank you for the company, Sandor. I enjoyed every second of it." I said, I'm about to go head to my sister, Sansa and he to Joffrey. He nods, I left first. I could feel his stare behind my back. As I walk away, I heard heavy steps coming closer and closer to me.

Sandor was now walking beside me. I gave him a confused look, he didn't say anything.

"I thought Joffrey was at the his chambers? Opposite of where I'm going?" I utter.

"He ordered me to see if the little bird is contented with her things and let her feel welcomed at King's Landing, every fucking morning." He explained. I always go to Sansa every morning to braid her hair, she said she wants to look pleasing. For her beloved, Joffrey. Just thinking of him makes me nauseous.

"I guess we're going to see each other every morning." I said. As we walk, there was really no talk. Nothing but silence. For a big man, he walk fast. I have to keep at his pacing for me not to left out.

When we reached my sister's chambers, I knock at her door, three times. To let her know it's me, I talked to her that I would do that. It's like a secret knock that only the Starks know.

She opened the door with a delight on her face but soon turned to a shock. I think her seeing Sandor beside me made her feel uncomfortable.

"He's only here because prince Joffrey told him to check up on you if you feel welcomed or satisfied with the things you have." I said humorously. She grinned when I explained.