Chapter 15 🌹

Adelaide Kane as Iyrevedy Stark

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound

"She had just enough madness to make her interesting

"She had just enough madness to make her interesting."

Days has passed since the last time I talked to Sandor. We haven't been speaking to each other ever since I asked him some embarrassing questions.

I've been summoned to speak with the King's mother, Cersei, in her chambers. I have no clue what we will be talking about. I am not nervous to talk to her but walking with Sandor at my back is making me nervous. I'm still not used to him with me, all the time.

The tension on us is still intense, ever since that day. On our way to Cersei's chambers, we stopped in front of her door. I breathe first to calm myself before knocking.

"Come in." She said. I opened the door to her chambers, it was humongous. It made me think the King's chamber must be more enormous.

As soon as I came in, I greeted her. Sandor came inside too.

"No need for it, child." She said and gestured me to sit. I did what she told me to and sat in front of her. Sandor only stood up at the door, making me sure I'm always at his sight. I'm curious why she called me to meet her at her own chamber.

"How is your time here in King's landing?" She asked with smirk in her face. I smiled back.

"Lovely." I respond with only one word. She giggled like a little girl. She is the mother of that prat, they are like twins.

"You know your little sister, Arya?" She started talking after laughing a little. I was shocked at her words, making me feel terrified what happened to my little sister, Arya.