Chapter 9 🌹

Adelaide Kane as Iyrevedy Stark

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound

"And the stars blinked as they watched her carefully,jealous of the way she shone

as they watched her carefully,
jealous of the way she shone."

When I woke up, I got all dressed up and my handmaid brushed my hair into perfection. I'm about to have my breakfast with my family here in King's Landing and with the Baratheons. I woke up a little late but good thing, my handmaiden has woken me up from my sleep.

I'm walking inside this twisted halls, one wrong move and I'll end up somewhere else. And I did...again.

"Lady Iyrevedy?" Someone called out my name behind my back, I looked over my shoulders and saw Loras Tyrell. He's charming. Blonde hair, white teeth, a little taller than me, and a very engaging smile.

"Ser Loras, I'm surprised to see you here in King's Landing." I started a conversation. He chuckled lightly. He's the complete opposite of Sandor. He's very handsome, a little tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, always so cordial, he's debonair, and every girl's dream guy.

"Yes, I'm here for the tournament for the hand. I'll be competing with The Mountain, older brother of The Hound. Will you watch?" He ask charmingly and I couldn't help but giggle. He laugh a little.

"Your laugh is infectious, do you know that? Its pleasing to the ears of the people who gets to hear it. I'm glad I'm one of those." He said and I was trying to fight back my smile. He is indeed entrancing.

"You're amusing, Ser Loras. I haven't talk to any man here in King's Landing like that ever since I came here." I said and he arched a brow.

"So in Winterfell, you talked to others like what we just did?" I chuckled lightly and slightly pushes him away, playfully.