Chapter 14 🌹

Adelaide Kane as Iyrevedy Stark

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound

"I could never love her, the fear of losing her would be too strong

"I could never love her, the fear of losing her would be too strong."

When I woke up, it was morning. I looked around my room to see if he is still here, but he left. I got up from my bed and went to wash my face. I noticed how my eyes were tired from all the crying last night.

After I washed up, I brushed my hair first because I know father will be satisfied when I do something at least one thing a proper lady would.

"I wish you were still here, father." I didn't want to cry so early in the morning, so I left my chamber quickly. Thinking about my father, who is now gone, is making me feel uneasy around the castle. Anytime, anywhere people will whisper about me.

As I was walking with thoughts on my head, I suddenly bump into someone's armor.

"Ow, it hurts." My head hurts and when I looked up, it was none other than Sandor. I became nervous and somehow I felt so flushed. I can feel my face heating up when I saw him.

"Ya' got to stop bumping into me." He said then grunted. I didn't know what to say, my heart was beating so fast.

"Ya' got something to say, flower?" He asked. I was about to open my mouth when someone called my name. I didn't know what was gonna come out of my mouth but I was glad to see my sister, Sansa.

"Reve..." She hurriedly walked to me and then hugged me. I returned the gesture to her. I felt the tears dripping from her face into my clothes.

"Sansa, let's go to your chamber." I said while patting her back. She nodded and then walked. We left Sandor there on the spot. I looked back and saw him walking away.