Chapter 11 🌹

Adelaide Kane as Iyrevedy Stark

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a

Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane a.k.a The Hound

"She was forever unexpectedand I was drunk on that about her

and I was drunk on that about her."

"There will be a tournament for the King's Hand tomorrow. I know you've already seen blood but the tournament will be more than you expected. More killing and The Mountain is competing." Father told me. Sandor, my personal guard, was quiet and listening to our conversation.

That's what Ser Loras told me. I kept my mouth shut while he's still talking. I didn't bother listen to the other details, I was wondering in my mind what Ser Loras would wear. A black armor? A flowerish armor? Who knows. He's that kind of man who can wear any armor then you'll just be surprised.

"Reve. Reve? Iyrevedy!" I quickly returned my gaze back to my father and focused on him.

"Yes?" I ask. He chuckled.

"I know you don't like the details of the event. You can go. If I just keep talking about it to you, it would be a waste. Go along and find your sister, Arya." He said and I smiled. I left his room and head out to seek for my little sister, Arya. Sandor was following me, he is my personal guard now.

I was about to look for Arya but someone called me out from my right side.

"Ser Loras, what a pleasant surprise." I greeted and he grinned. What a charming man. Why am I not attractive to this fine man?

He look at me then slowly look at Sandor. I could see the little frown from the corner of his dashing lips. He returned his view at me with a confused look again. I already explained him why yesterday, he already forgotten?

"The Queen offered him to protect me from harm. I couldn't say no." I explained and he chuckled lightly.

"Tomorrow's the tournament. I have high expectations that you'll come." He said and I nodded. He gave me a wide smile showing his white teeth. Some would say its white as snow.