Preperations #1

MIN YOONGI'S POV;

^*^

"Min Yoongi!" I hear my father calling at me across the table again where my half eaten breakfast lay. Does he not realise by now that his own son of almost 3 Centuries doesn't like to talk or be talked too before 8am? last time I checked it was still half 6.

"Yes father" I reply without much thought, a routinely pattern that I adopted when I hadn't even grown out my fangs fully. The world at this point was a routinely pattern, things moved slower in the present but when looking back they seemed to have moved fast, at least in the human realm they had, so worried they would live out their short lives without achieving anything for themselves that they had moved the world to quickly with them, selfish.

"Have you talked to your stylist? The beta from the line of Jung"

"Hoseok" I reply whilst holding my spoon at the end and spinning it around the clear soup creating a small whirlwind, I should really catch up on this new centuries documents of physics, probably as boringly interesting as it's predecessors.

"That's his name, make sure you have your clothing complete before the day after the full moon ends. That's when the ball will be held"

That's right -- because even though it's the 21st Century we must hold balls for all myths. Each main species holds it once a year and I guess ours is one of the firsts this year. The last one being from the realm of the Sirens where the trek to the island of Anthemoessa had been less entertaining than I had originally thought. (And that expectation had been low to begin with) at least I won't have to travel, in fact the only problem I'll have to face is meeting other creatures and spirits, and meeting my future partner that my father keeps pestering me about. That trip to Greece doesn't seem to bad after all.

"You're right father, I must speak to the beta soon then" I say as I excuse myself from the table, no longer wanting to talk.

^*^

I appear within our castles clothing section where I can see two younger girls, both betas, sewing at what looks to be a large red dress. Red of course being a favourite colour for vampires, representing both lust , power and strength from the blood we drink. A bit over used and a bit cliché to wear to a ball, why would I wish to be every other mind numbingly boring vampire who believe their strength is their soul? I don't need to colour symbolise, my pure blood and status can create a stronger aura in itself.

"Prince Yoongi! You big old kid how are you?" A sudden presence weighs itself down on my left shoulder as my so called 'stylist' hangs off of me like the drooping roses that lay outside my castles grounds until the winter shrivels them up and kills them both slowly and painfully, much like what I'd want to do with the said Jung right now.

"You touch me one more time and I'm going to bring Jungkook back here again" thinking back to the time in which the blacksmith was trading within the eastern wing and caught Hoseok singing and dancing around naked to Happy by Pharell he had blushed for about a month after that and even 4 years later still does when catching sight of the certain blacksmith.

"You're mean you know that?"
"Obviously, now show me what I'm wearing in 5 days time before I really do"

^*^

After further bickering and Hoseok letting out a series of obnoxious laughter he showed the  prince what he had designed. After Yoongi going through a series of yes and no's it was decided to be just plain black bottoms along with a lower collared white V neck topped off with a black choker and cream jacket embroidered with patterns of dark purple to blue flowers running across the expanse of it.

 After Yoongi going through a series of yes and no's it was decided to be just plain black bottoms along with a lower collared white V neck topped off with a black choker and cream jacket embroidered with patterns of dark purple to blue flowers ru...

^*^

^*^

"So that's your choice? Okey Dokey!" Hoseok jumped with a spring going to start the sketches of the patterns I had chosen.
"Hey D-Boy" god f**kin' dammit
"Aren't you supposed to be looking to settle down in the next 5 years of these events?"

"Yes"

"Are you thinking about anyone yet?"

"No"

"Any thoughts of the gender?"

"No"

"Well you're royally fucked! Get it coz' your of royalty" Hoseok bent down laughing hysterically at his shitty ass joke whilst hitting my arm repeatedly in the process... can he please not touch me...

"I'm leaving" I say as I close the door behind me effectively shutting out the sound of his annoying laugh.
He wasn't wrong though... I am fucked, without a partner before my 300th I'll be alone forever, your primitive instincts come at fault and your basic needs and hormones weaken in turn weakening your vampire, add to the fact I need an heir for Daegu.... 3 years Hoseok I have 3 years.

End of Chapter 1

Was this even good? Idk anymore I always find it difficult to start because I want to set the tone right....  I think it'll take me a couple chapters to settle it. :)
👍

Sneak preview at next chapter....

Jimin what are you doing? I glare nervously at my best friend as I'm frozen to the spot, he looks down at the small card in his hands before staring innocently at me with a confused expression before morphing into that of one upset.
"You were invited to a party and didn't tell me!"
..... ffs Jimin