Mates?! #4

LEt Me BreAThe mIN YoOnGI

YOONGIS POV;
^*^

A human? Really... well this will be interesting when I go talk to my father, I don't even want to see that shit eating grin on Hoseoks face when he sees this. And he smells nice. why?
He looks scared, he probably doesn't know what's happening. Cute.
"What are you doing here?" I say after hearing their little fiasco
"Don't hurt him! He doesn't know what this is just let him go and he'll be fine he won't tell anyone I can guarantee that" I hear the wizard say whilst clutching onto my mate. Let go.
I walk up to my mate looking directly at him
"Who are you?"
He looks towards his friend before answering me "Jimin"
"Jimin? And you are human?"
"Uhh.... yes and who are you?"
"Jimin! You can't say that!" His friend whisper shouts turning to face him whilst still looking at me.
"He can say what he wants....."
"Taehyung"
"Taehyung? And you're a wizard I'm guessing?"
"Yes your majesty. Studying the forms of nature"
"Wizard?! Are you Harry Potter or something?" Jimin cutely says eyes wide and sweater paws up to his face.
"Yes human Jimin he is a wizard and I am a blood sucking vampire that can change into a wolf and suck your, I'm guessing, delectable blood out of your body all whilst you plead and wither underneath me"
"Jimin go home now"
"Taehyung it's rude to order people around is it not? Why don't you both join me upstairs in my privy chamber, Jimin can't leave after knowing this and I fear that staying out here any longer may result in what I just said actually becoming true. Oh and Seokjin go back in and tell people I am unwell." Seokjin nods his head and goes back inside.
Taehyung looks towards me obviously thinking through what I've just said. He should be happy. If it weren't for me finding Jimin nor him being my mate I'm afraid to say he would no longer be Jimin or at least not a living one.
"Okay"

^*^

Sneaking both of them upstairs through the back entrance was unexpectedly easier than I had thought

Sneaking both of them upstairs through the back entrance was unexpectedly easier than I had thought. I should probably get that checked. I scanned my hand on the chamber before entering as well as paging Hoseok to come upstairs.
"Sit down on the chairs I won't bite. Maybe"
Both Taehyung and Jimin sit down
"So where the fuck actually am I?" Jimin asks looking between me and Taehyung.
"Well your friend can explain, I'm going to go change. These suits piss me off" I go into the bathroom as I hear Taehyung start to explain the existence of the existence.
I change and splash my face with water just as I hear yelling outside the door. Hoseok must be here.

^*^"BOTH OF YOU ARE ADORABLE! AND YOU'RE A HUMAN HOW ARE YOU SO CUTE? WOW A WIZARD! DO YOU HAVE A STICK THAT PRODUCES MAGIC?""Hoseok shut the fuck up""Min Yoongi care to explain what this is? I knew you were kinky but not like this" "Hoseok take T...

^*^
"BOTH OF YOU ARE ADORABLE! AND YOU'RE A HUMAN HOW ARE YOU SO CUTE? WOW A WIZARD! DO YOU HAVE A STICK THAT PRODUCES MAGIC?"
"Hoseok shut the fuck up"
"Min Yoongi care to explain what this is? I knew you were kinky but not like this"
"Hoseok take Taehyung to your room for a while whilst I try and talk to the human. And it's Prince to you" I've been spoken to way too informally these last 10 minutes
Taehyung of course protested.
"No! Why would I leave Jimin with you!? I get that you're the prince but he's only just found out that his whole life is such a small fraction! That's a massive weight. Plus you're a pure blood alpha wolf vampire fore god sake. I refuse"
"Hoseok" I just had to say his name for Hoseok to pick Taehyung up on his shoulder.
"Excuse me. Why does he have to leave?" I hear Jimin say in his cute and quiet voice.
"Because I need to discuss us being mates"
"MATES?" I hear both Taehyung and Hoseok say as he turned around and hit the wizards head on the corner of the door.
"Leave" I know it's a stupid move to use my alpha voice to order but I'm just not in the mood to give a shit.
They both leave as Hoseok closes the door behind him.
"Mate?...?" What is that? He says as I explain in maybe too much detail what a vampire relationship entails.
"That's... gross" He says after I've explained.
"You're cute"
"Fuck Off"
"And feisty"
"Do you wish for me to repeat myself or...?"
I'll think he'll do well. I can't help but for a grin to overtake my face and I see his grumpy expression change into one of shock and admire before smiling himself. Cute.

End of Chapter 4The next chapter is going to be a bonus chapter to this one in which the conversations between Taehyung and Jimin about myths and the conversation between Yoongi and Jimin just then about mates will be released

End of Chapter 4
The next chapter is going to be a bonus chapter to this one in which the conversations between Taehyung and Jimin about myths and the conversation between Yoongi and Jimin just then about mates will be released. The reason it's not part of this chapter is mainly because these conversations will only enhance your knowledge of their world but It should hopefully show more characterisation between the characters so it would be nice to check it out but if you're just here for the basic quick storyline then it isn't necessary but if you're like me and get way to emotionally involved in fanfics then hopefully it's good :)
PS THIS IS TRASH AND SO AM I