Conversations (Chapter 4 Bonus)

JIMINS POV;
^*^
"So where the fuck actually am I?" I ask looking between Yoongi and Taehyung.
"Well your friend can explain, I'm going to go change. These suits piss me off" Rude.
"So tae you gonna tell me what the HELL is going on?" I say as Yoongi leaves. I look around this way too nice room. Wizards, Vampires? I must be delusional.... maybe I'm in a mental asylum right now as we speak and I'll forever be a living potato. Or maybe it's all just a dream. Or maybe I've taken dru...
"Jiminie my baby I'm so sorry you shouldn't have followed me here. It's my fault I should have known and now you're probably going to be stuck here forever...."
"Tae what are you saying?" I see my best friend crouch in front of the chair I'm sitting on as he holds my face.
"Jimin I want to warn you that your life right now will never be the same. The world as you've known it is only a fraction of life. Are you following me?"
"Yes Taehyung, please explain to me what is going on I'm confused" Tae was worrying me and I feel like I should be scared but I feel unreasonably calm, why?
"Listen to me. Mythical creatures exist. I'm a wizard who majors in nature specifically. I'm not to strong since I'm only 58% Wizard. Just like your 100% human right?"
"Right...." this is seriously mind blowing but I don't feel like this is new information. It's almost like I've been waiting for somebody to tell me that my life has more depth.
"And Yoongi there is a prince, a prince vampire of daegu specifically. He's also 100% vampire werewolf and this breed is one of the pinnacle in starting mythical creatures as we know it. He's a pure blood alpha making him extreanly strong despite his weakly ass looking self."
I laugh at Taes joke. Yoongi? Being strong? I mean he comes across aggressive but he seems like all bark and no bite or you know ... both bark and bites since he's a wolf and a vampire.
"There's loads of other myths around the world some like to distance themselves from humans and others mingle such as wizards who are fond of humans. Like me and my boyfriend. you" Taehyung grabs my cheeks he was holding and squishes my face.
"Stahp aehyun"
"WHO ARE YOU?!" I hear a man at the doorway say. He reminds me of a unicorn without the horn... are unicorns real! Oh my god I want to meet one!
"YOU'RE A HUMAN?!"
"Are Unicorns real?"
"Huh" unicorn dude stops screaming and instead just stares at me and taes face for a couple seconds before... you know screeching again. At least he isn't scary like Yoongi! But I feel safer around this prince more however...
"BOTH OF YOU ARE ADORABLE! AND YOU'RE A HUMAN HOW ARE YOU SO CUTE? WOW A WIZARD! DO YOU HAVE A STICK THAT PRODUCES MAGIC?"

^*^

YOONGIS POV;
^*^

"Mate?...? What is that?" Jimin says
"It means the stars have told me that you are the one I'm destined to live with" I explain as I see his face morph into shock. He's probably been through a lot I get it but I really do need to persuade him to stay... well he can't say no but despite my fetishes the biggest kink is consent. Even if it would be fun to see him squirm.
"You smell good. That's what tells me you're my mate."
"Really what do I smell like?"
"Like a Spring Day mixed with Vanilla, its warm but not overbearing. Refreshing is what I'd say. Kind of like the colour yellow. You smell nothing like other humans"
"If we're mates why can't I smell you?"
"Because you're human. It's rare for a vampire to find a mate in another species, especially a human but it's not unheard of."
"So what now? I stay with you because we're destined to be together? That seems stupid"
"Well it may be stupid to you. Not to us. Don't worry you'll understand this world soon enough. There's no use in me explaining. It'll be funnier to see you experience everything as it comes. I'm actually surprised you're not freaking out a bit more as I was expecting you to be a bit of a bitch about this, luckily the stars were kind"
"I'm surprised myself actually, knowing about this kind of ... I'm not sure.... it feels right? Like I finally understand what I was born to do. As cheesy as it sounds I felt like I was born for great things but grew into nothing, now I realise that all I had to have was patience. I'm oddly happy, also you should be happy as when I'm not happy I can be a right handful. Don't worry I thank the stars too" I see him smile contently.
"Why are you thanking the stars? Because you're mated with someone as handsome as me?" I smirk at him as he sighs and throws his head back on the bed he's leaning on as we're both sat on the floor at this point. When his head tilts upwards he inadvertently bared his neck to me.
"You know you shouldn't show your neck to one of my kind"
"Why?"
"Haven't you forgotten that I'm a vampire? Plus you smell so nice, once marked you're with that person forever. What if somebody marked you and you had to be by their side for eternity. That wouldn't be good for either of us." I lean into his neck and and slightly kiss the junction between his collarbone and neck
"You really do smell nice"
He pushes me off and I laugh as his cute face turns into one of surprise and I can see him trying to smell his collar.
"You can't smell yourself idiot. Only your mate can. Both mates have separate smells before they interlink with each other"
"When do they link?"
"When they go through their first heat. They have senseless sexual pleasures mingling their scent glands together."
"That's... gross" He says after I've explained.
"You're cute"
"Fuck Off"
"And feisty"