Chapter 5

[Caroline POV]
Oh my god. What if he heard Rebekah, and me. I mean, I know I'm a hybrid and all, but I feel like I can't breathe. "Klaus, hey!"
"Caroline, are you alright?"
"Uh, yeah of course. I mean, why wouldn't I be alright? I mean I didn't just have a heart to heart with Rebekah, and I wasn't envying your relationship with Hope and you know-", Klaus immediately cuts me off with a passionate kiss.
"Carline, love, you're rambling." He chuckles and continues, "Now, tell me what's bothering you."
I walk him into our bedroom and I have him take a seat on our bed. God, why did this have to be so nerve racking. I mean, I love him. It shouldn't be this hard. Here I go, "Klaus, I want to have a baby." I continue on telling him all my reasons. He looks at me with a blank face, it worries me. My heart drops when he doesn't say anything back.
"Klaus."
"Caroline, are you serious?" He acts so surprised when I tell him. He stares at me, it makes me feel so empty inside. Did he think I was stupid? Did he hate me for what I just said? Does he not want to have a baby with me? He tells me he loves me everyday, but what about now?
"Klaus... are you mad? Oh my goodness, you are mad! I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Just forget about it. Forget everything I just said, okay?" I attempt to walk out of the room but I'm stopped by my hand being pulled in the opposite direction.
"Caroline, how could you possibly think that I could be mad at you. I love you. Hope was not anticipated, but she is one of the most important people in my life. I had a daughter with someone I had an one-night stand with, how could you possibly think that I couldn't want that with the love of my life? If you really want to do this, let's do this!"
"OMG!! Really? You're not mad or anything. I thought you would be mad. That's a relief."
"Caroline, love. I must warn you though," Oh no, here comes the part where he changes his mind. "Hope is in a lot of danger, as you are, because I love her. My enemies would go to extreme measures to hurt me by harming one of you. If we bring another precious angel into this family, we would have to protect it with great measures."
"Klaus, I know. I've been thinking about it a lot. You're such a good dad and I would love to see you be the amazing person you are to one of my own. I know Hope calls me mom and everything, but it's not the same. I wanna have that bond with my own and that's why I wanna do this." I love Hope with all my heart, I really do, but it's not the same as having your own. I could carry this beautiful human being inside me for 9 months. I've always wanted to be a mom, ever since I was a little girl. Now, I may get the chance to, with the one person who makes me feel the best.
"If that's what you want, that's what you should get. Let's have a baby, Caroline." He pulls me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pull back a little, and kiss him passionately. I want to get to the baby making process, and fast. He kisses me back and our tongues dance with each other inside each other's mouths. He picks me up and lays me gently on our bed. He takes his gray Henley shirt off and throws it to the ground. I take my shirt off and he looks at me with such astonishment, as if I'm a queen. I love it. It only makes me want him more and more. We pick up the pace and discard our clothes, not wasting anytime.
~
A/N:
I AM SO SORRY!!! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS!!! I apologize for my lack of activeness on here! So, I finally updated and I promise I'll update regularly. Anyways, let me know what you think!!!