Chapter 16

"Listen, I didn't kill him."

"You— you didn't kill him?" Caroline was struggling to speak correctly after all of her crying.

"No. I did a temporary spell on him to desiccate his body."

Caroline was shocked. "So, so he's okay?" A smile appeared on her face. Klaus was alive, her husband was alive and she couldn't be happier.

"Yes, Caroline. I couldn't kill him in front of you, that would be cruel. I just have one favor to ask."

"Name it." Caroline said but she never looked up from Klaus's body. It still pained her to see the condition he was in, but she knew he was going to be okay.

"Will you help me find my daughter?"

"Of course. Especially since you didn't kill Nik when you had the chance too."

"Thank you."

There was an awkward silence as Caroline and Josie waited for Klaus to resurrect. Usually it would irritate Caroline, but not this time. All of her focus was on Klaus as he slowly stared to awake. However, the silence was bothering Josie. She wanted to know more about Caroline. When she thought Klaus has died, Caroline screamed and magic radiated off of her. Josie was eager to learn more about what had happened, but she realized that this wasn't the time nor the place.

About a couple of hours later, Klaus finally awoke.

"Nik?"

"Caroline, love. What happened?" Klaus said as he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

Caroline jumped into his arms as he stood up making him fall over, once again. Klaus moaned as he fell to the ground and winced of pain. "I'm sorry Nik, it's just that, well uhhh I don't know how to explain it."

Caroline looked at Josie who proceeded to explain what had happened."So, I died?"

"Temporarily, but yes." Caroline said.

Klaus stood up and held Caroline in his embrace. He stroked her golden locks with a tear in his eye. "Caroline, I am so sorry."

Caroline was so confused. What was he sorry for? He didn't do anything. "For what, Nik?"

"For kind of dying on you." Klaus said as he was avoiding her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Nik, look at me." She gently brushed his jaw and faced him towards her. "It's not your fault, you didn't choose to die. Plus, you're kind of not dead." She said with a weak smile, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Caroline, you don't understand. I told you I would never leave you, and that's what would've happened if I actually died." Klaus let a tear flow down his cheek, as did Caroline.

"Nik, don't you ever apologize for protecting me. I love you, and that will never change."

They kissed passionately and walked back to the cabin. They let Josie stay in the guest room while they were in the master bedroom. Caroline threw on one of Klaus's classic henley tees which Klaus loved to see her in. She wore the tee shirt with a pair of comfortable underwear and laid in bed waiting for Klaus to join her. He took a quick shower and laid in bed with a pair of boxers on. While getting into bed, Caroline admired her husbands delicious figure.

"I guess we like something we see, don't we love?" Klaus said with his devilish smirk.

"Maybe, maybe not." Caroline said as she avoided Klaus's gaze because he made her blush. You would think after raising 3 kids and being married for almost 15 years that they wouldn't make each other, but that was not the case. Everything time Klaus touched her, she still got butterflies in her stomach. Caroline snuggled up and laid her head on Klaus's chest as he caressed her waist and stroked her hair. They soon fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Meanwhile at the Mikaelson mansion, Elena and Elijah were discussing furthering their relationship.

"Elena, I really enjoy your company and it brings joy to me knowing that you will be staying with us." Elijah said, not taking his gaze off of Elena.

"Me too, Elijah. Maybe this thing we have going, can uh, progress."

Elijah sat up from his chair and took Elena's hand as he kissed it and said, "I am in full support of that idea my dear, Elena."

Elena stood up off of the sofa and was now face to face with Elijah. They were so close and they felt the tension growing stronger with every breath they took. Soon, Elena made the first move and kissed Elijah. Elijah quickly reacted as he swept his tongue across Elena's bottom lip, asking for an invitation to slip his tongue in her mouth. Elena allowed him to and soon they were tearing each other's clothes off. "Elijah," Elena said panting. "I need you, now." She begged.

Elijah had no problem providing her with what she so desperately wanted. Elijah quickly ripped Elena's underwear off and caressed her clit with his tongue. He then proceeded to dive two fingers into her entrance causing Elena to gasp. "Elijah." She moaned and moaned until Elijah brought her to one of the best orgasms of her life. "Elijah, I need you. Now." She demanded. She stood up and sat Elijah on the sofa as she tore his pants off and caressed his member stroking it up and down with her soft hands. She opened her mouth and proceeded to bring Elijah to the edge, teasing him every now and then. "Oh, Elena! Yes! Fuck!" Elena proceeded with her motions and licked his pre-cum. "If you keep teasing me like that, I will be sure to have my way with you." Elijah said ring before Elena brought him to an ultimate climax. Elijah came into Elena's mouth and she swallowed it like it was nothing. Elijah stood up and quickly threw Elena onto the sofa with a little aggression. They were both so eager. Elijah shoved his member into Elena's wet core.

"Oh, Elijah! You feel so good." Elijah took her pleasing moans as motivation to speed up his pace. Elijah lifted one leg over his shoulder in order to hit Elena's g-spot with every deep thrust. They were both releasing pleasing moans. Elena was first to climax as her moans then caused Elijah to climax again, as well. Elijah stayed inside Elena's core as he felt so good.

"That was.." Elena couldn't finish her sentence. She was speechless as it was the best sex of her life.

"Mind blowing? Amazing?" Elijah offered.

"How about euphorical?" Elena suggested.

"Ah, for sure." Elijah and Elena vamp sped to Elijah's room, still naked and continued their activities. They soon fell asleep after multiple rounds in bed. They managed to have sex in the bathroom, on the floor, on the desk, and on the bed multiple times. They were both very exhausted by the time they fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Bonnie was fast asleep in her bed. She had been waiting for Kol to return home from the mall, but she was too tired and fell asleep. When Kol arrived, he called for her buy received no answer. He walked into her room and saw his beautiful witch fast asleep. He crawled into bed with her admiring her beauty for a minute. He brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you, my beautiful witch. I will do right by you to show you that you can be with me." That was the last thing he said before Bonnie awoke and laid on his chest. They laid like that and soon fell asleep together.

Stefan and Rebekah were both awake in their separate rooms thinking about one another. They liked each other but were both
too afraid to make a move in fear of being rejected and ruining their amazing friendship. Hope, Lizzie, and Remi were in the theater room watching High School Musical eating popcorn and ice cream. Lizzie and Remi has fallen asleep while Hope finished the rest of the movie. Hope grabbed two blankets and quickly laid one of the each of the girls. Hope took care of her little sisters. Even though she was only a couple years older, she was glad to be the oldest. She enjoyed looking out for them, and that is was made her the best sister possible. She proceeded to clean up the mess that was made and retired to her bedroom where she quickly fell asleep.
-
-
-
So, what did you think? You didn't think I would let Klaus die did you? Not a chance. I would never kill off the loml. Be sure to review & vote for more chapters. Also, comment your ideas! I love reading them and it helps me get out of writers block. I know I only posted two chapters, but they are each 1500-2500 words a piece! Anyways, love you guys and thank you for reading! Almost to 900 reads!!