Chapter 9

[ Caroline's POV ]
Ugh. It has been a very long year. The girls are so big. They're trouble makers, that's for sure. Remedy aka Remi, is a bundle of joy. She is constantly smiling and laughing and have a fantastic time. Klaus often says that she reminds him of me. Full of light. Elizabeth aka Lizzie is the trouble maker. She has a good heart, but she's very mischievous. She, however, reminds me of her father and his siblings. They are my happiness. I don't know what I would do without them. Klaus and I got married about 8 moths ago. Nothing fancy, just in a courthouse.
-
5 years later
-
[ Klaus's POV ]
"Caroline! I will find you!" I yelled. I knew she could hear me. "I already found your precious Lizzie! You're next!"
"Shh baby. You don't want Daddy to find us." Caroline said to Remi aka Remedy. I could barely hear her, but it was enough for me to locate them. I walked into mine and Caroline's bedroom and found them under the bed. First, Remedy used her wolf speed to run. I heard her giggling, and it warmed my heart. "Run Remi, run!" Caroline yelled. I picked Caroline up and threw her over my shoulder.
"Looks like I found you, love." I tossed her on the bed and started kissing her.
"Indeed you did, Mr.Mikaelson. It looks like you still have a little one to chase after though." I laughed. "Oh, Remedyyy. Where are you, darling?"
"Haha. You'll never find me, Daddy."
"You wanna bet, you little rascal!" I said as I ran behind her and threw her into the air. Her laugh was so precious.
[ Caroline's POV ]
I picked up Lizzie and sped over to Klaus and Remi. He was throwing her into the air. All you could hear was her precious, beautiful laugh. Ahh, music to my ears. Next thing you know, the whole Mikaelson gang is busting through the doorway. Kol, Bonnie, Rebekah, Elijah, Elena, Stefan, and Hope make their way inside. It was strange. Kol and Bonnie had gotten together about 3 years ago. It was crazy at first, but they're soulmates. Elijah and Elena were a weird mix as well. She broke up with Damon about 5 years ago and came to New Orleans to see the kids. I guess her and Elijah had a connection. They've been together ever since. Rebekah and Stefan are together as well. They were always in love. Everyone knew it. Hope went with her Aunt Bekah and Uncle Stefan over the summer to Europe. We facetimed everyday. I missed having her in the house. She was so good with the twins.
"Ahh, I know you missed us!" yelled Kol.
"Not a chance, brother." Klaus replied. Gosh. I sure did miss my family. We all sat down and caught up with each other. Apparently, Elijah and Elena traveled across Asia and ran into Bonnie and Kol on their trip. Hope told Klaus and I stories about Europe.
"Mommy, Daddy. I saw this awesome museum!! They had sooo many paintings. Almost as good as yours, Dad." She said, smiling at Klaus.
"She definitely is your daughter." Kol said, giving a glare to Klaus. We all caught up telling stories and everyone was playing with the twins. They had just learned some new easy spells that Katherine's friend, Davina, has taught them. For only being almost 6 years old, they were quite advanced. Hope too. Who knew that we would end up with 3 tribrid children. Crazy if you ask me![A/N: Katherine is bffs with Caroline and Klaus never wanted to kill her. She never had dated Elijah and she has changed and isn't always fighting with Rebekah and Elena] We all catch up and enjoy dinner. "Ughhh, what's all that noise? You guys sound like you're tearing the house down." Katherine said. She had just got out of bed.
"Katherine. It's 6 pm, why are you just now getting up?" Rebekah asked.
"You forget how our dear friend Katherine operates, Rebekah. She drinks all night. Remember? Then she has a horrible hangover and sleeps all day." I say.
"See, Care gets it!" Katherine says with a smile on her face.
"Hi, Aunt Kat!"
"Hi, sweet girl! How was Europe?" She asks Hope.
"It was so cool! I'll tell you more after dinner."
"Sounds good with me!"
We all sit down and eat our dinner. Before too long, it's bedtime for the girls. Lizzie is already knocked out on the couch. I decide to lay the 3 girls in our bedroom while Klaus and I stay downstairs to catch up. It's nice to have my family back. But of course, the good time is ruined with bad news. Terrific.
-
-
-
Hey guys!! So sorry it's been forever. I had so much inspiration today! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think the bad news should be. Haven't thought of a good idea yet! Anyways, thanks for so many reads! We've almost reached 500! Thank you soooo much! <3